which would you buy ! !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raider

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im at one of them cross roads and am wondering what every one else would do, I carnt afford all of what i want before i have to buy a house so what would you buy - Group 1 or Group 2 and why ?

Group 1
Sideshow Lifesize Pred/Alien bust
Sideshow Lifesize T600 bust
Sideshow Lifesize T800 Bust
Sideshow Lifesize Alien Bust

Group 2
Sideshow Lifesize Terminator statue

( at the moment im leaning towards group 1 as it would cover more movies )

I'd buy Group 1!

For the same reason you gave; It covers more movies. And not just any movies. With Group 1 you have 4 collectibles representing some of the most iconic movie creatures/robots ever!!!

Group 2 ... it will knock your guests socks off.

Group 1 ... bunch of nice busts, no where near the WOW factor of group 2. T-800 & Alien are 2 quality pieces. just not a fan of t-600 & Pred Alien

Personally I'd go for the lifesize terminator.
From the photos I've seen I'm not a massive fan of the first alien bust by sideshow and whilst I think the T-600 and predalien busts look great I'd much rather reperesnt the original and best terminator movies with a lifesize endo.

Without any doubt I'd go for Lifesize Terminator (group 2).
As I'm a big Terminator fan, and I agree that it would have much bigger WOW factor then four busts..Tho, I think that T-600 will be pretty great as well. I'm not much of a fan of SS T-800 bust, so I'd pass on it if I could get some other, but that's just me, I'm picky like that, from what others say, SS is the way to go!

Totally group 2. The statement it would make in your house would be astounding. A few busts here and there are nice but a 1:1 Terminator is just off the hook!!!

Group 2 would be incredible.... but that's some mighty fine pieces in Group 1.

Winner.... GROUP 1

Back