Which to Purchase? Wolf 14in Hot Toys figure or AVP-R Diorama Predator Vs Predalien?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would get Wolf, no question.

If this dio is anything like HT's last dio, Wolf will be the much wiser purchase.

You don't have to order from sideshow. It's actually cheaper elsewhere anyway.

True, was thinking of Corner Comics but never dealt with Preordering from them before, so I wasnt sure how good it was. And if it needs to be canceled how easy it is to do as well.

That and you get points for getting it through Sideshow :maul

True, was thinking of Corner Comics but never dealt with Preordering from them before, so I wasnt sure how good it was. And if it needs to be canceled how easy it is to do as well.

That and you get points for getting it through Sideshow :maul

Well, Sideshow's point almost never make up for the price difference. They're nice, but not reason enough to choose Sideshow unless they have an exclusive of some kind IMHO.

Cornerstore apparently has fairly high fees for canceled orders (up to 25% for things over $100, according to their FAQ, which seems kind of outrageous). I've used Big Bag Toy Store quite a bit, and while their prices are generally a big higher, they have no penalties at all for canceling a preorder, right up until it comes in stock. If you cancel an in-stock order, you get store credit.

I just got my first two preds this past week. The elder and the P2 Damaged version.
Trust me buddy, these things are INFINITELY BETTER than the states, they look atleast as good, and if you get tired of the position, you can change it :) Yeah, the armor fits quite tightly, but that's actualy a good thng, adds to the realism. some boiling water, and some patience, and it goes on well enough.

thanks for the info, checked over at BBT and they have it for PO for the same price as SS. Guess Ill wait for ebay since Im not exactly sure Ill have the funds for the figure at release.

Not sure if they still have them for Pre-order, but Alter Ego and Darkshadow are also good places. I've bought from both and been happy with the service... they also are members here.

Back