Which Star Wars Characters Would You Like to See Hot Toys Make?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif
anigif_sub-buzz-4771-1500158935-3.gif

The perfect "Don't do Drugs" ad...

giphy.gif

Dear HotToys,

Please make more clean ANH Stormtroopers.

Sincerely,
Guy who missed out on the first run... 😉

My Top 5:

Qui-Gon
Darth Maul
Obi-Wan AOTC
Darth Tyranus
Director Krennic

But there are so many more that I want. So, so many.

Yes!!!!!! Can't have enough of these!

Right!! I swear the aftermarket prices are absurd and I won’t pay them. I’ll wait for a second run because you know it will come sooner or later. When it does I’m going to immediately preorder six so I have enough to go around. You know... make Vader coffee, get hit slippers, run his bath.
Seriously though, HotToys should have kept these an open run and just keep making them. I’m sure they would just sell and sell and sell. There’s always people needing more for their displays.

My top 5...this is always changing...
Rotj Darth Vader
Anyone from rebels
Rots grievous
Clone troopers
Rots obi

mer i think after Infinity Wars Hot Toys will jump into new Han Solo movie figures :monkey4

unless those you guys mentioned here have been in development for a long time and just up for PO

Jar Jar Binks, Jango Fett, Queen Amidala (the red Chinese empress costume), Padme with exposed tummy, Slave Leia, Bespin Leia, Bespin Han, Quigon, Obi-Wan (TPM version), Jorg Sacul, Elan Sleazebaggano, Mace Windu, Dash Rendar.

What's Jaycepticon's sudden obsession with Boushh?

With my Bounty Hunters Collection complete. ROTJ Luke and ROTS Anakin were the last two figures on my wish-list and with them coming, there’s really nobody else I “need”, so getting a better Boushh is all I can think of wanting right now:lol

With my Bounty Hunters Collection complete. ROTJ Luke and ROTS Anakin were the last two figures on my wish-list and with them coming, there’s really nobody else I “need”, so getting a better Boushh is all I can think of wanting right now:lol

It looks like there's a Boushh-ish character in Solo...

2018-03-09_11-58-59.jpg

Unfortunately, none of those will see release from Hot Toys. We'll be lucky if we get a shot at their leader.

Honestly, I'd love to see a SW video game line of characters. After all, Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight was what introduced me to the film series. Even just writing this is giving me serious nostalgia!

It would be an instant buy if they ever made a JK version of Kyle Katarn and Jan Ors (although one could argue Cassian and Jyn are their adapted big-screen versions), and a grail if they did characters like Yun and Jerec!!! To say nothing of Maw...

23_1.jpg

Back