Which Star Wars Characters Would You Like to See Hot Toys Make?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, agree total waste. Just hope they use this type of alien in the Solo movie too.

There should be some cool aliens in that movie which HT also won't make. But probably good, as I'll need to try and skip that line.

Yeah hopefully the Solo movie will have more cool designs. I still have hope for that movie but if anything like TLJ i'll be skipping that line too.

Nice list F&F ! Would love a Tusken Raider from HT.

Except Jar-Jar, but each to their own ;-)

Ha! It's for the novelty of having a figure of my most hated character! :lol

Like Hoody said I’m down for everything but Jar-Jar. Two-Tubes would be such a cool looking figure really wished they’d do that.

Two-Tubes is a fantastic "Star Wars" design. Truly captures the essence of that Galaxy far, far away...

I would literally freak out if I saw this guy on the HT Facebook page for pre-order........

View attachment 383641

:goodpost::exactly: Instant pre-order!!

Admiral Ackbar, General Veers and Admiral Piett.

I know the big gun main heroes will always be made, sooner or later, so my most wanted are always the B and C level characters and aliens/droids.

DeathStar droid? YES
Ponda Baba? YES
Greedo? YESSS
Hammerhead? YES
Hoth Rebel soldiers? YES DAMMIT
Any Skiff Guards?? YUSSSS

That character design is so badass. It’s really unfortunate that the aliens in Rogue One seemed to have such tiny roles (outside of Two Tubes) given how great they all looked. The sequel trilogy has failed spectacularly with new aliens.

The ST aliens just make me sad. It seems, beside the 2 ROTJ aliens (Ackbar and Numb) the new trilogy has made a conscious decision not to use any OT aliens.

Some characters I want have been announced (i.e.. Jedi Luke, Emperor, Tarkin...)

But I want these as well:
1. ESB Han Solo
2. ROTJ Han Solo
3. ESB Lando
4. ANH Greedo
5. ROTJ Nien Nunb
6. ROTJ Biker Scout
7. ANH X-Wing Luke
8. ROTJ Wedge
9. RO Cassian
10. RO Krennic
11. ROTJ Piett
12. ANH Ponda Baba
13. ESB Light blue suit Boba Fett
14. ANH Dr. Evazan
15. ROTJ Ackbar
16. ANH Garindan
17. ANH Snaggletooth
18. ANH Jaws w/Gonk Droid
19. ANH Death Star Droid
20. ROTS Obi-Wan

Jabba and all with aliens would be cool, but it would be a room killer...

I really would like to see for ep9 some Knights of Ren finally.

They would look awesome with Kylo Ren

- ESB Boba Fett with Han Solo on Carbonite
- ESB Han (to pair with Hoth Leia)
- ESB Lando
- Bespin Luke re-release (or a Pilot Luke with Dagobah weathering)

I really would like to see for ep9 some Knights of Ren finally.

They would look awesome with Kylo Ren

Yes, I agree. I'm almost hoping they don't put the KoR in Ep9, otherwise I'll need to decide if I get them as Hot Toys or not. :)

Hot Toys need to make some Clones. Rex, Cody, Gree, Echo, Fives. Just better versions of the SS figures.

It would make sense for Abrams to introduce them in Episode IX now that

Spoiler Spoiler:

Agree. They need to keep something to sell more toys with :) If it turns out to be true, HT will be probably thinking holy s#*t that's too many for us to make !!

Back