Which Star Wars Characters Would You Like to See Hot Toys Make?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're practically telegraphing this scene by including Dooku's saber with Anakin. They didn't have to do that.

open-uri20150608-27674-q3c4md_71ecf0fd.jpeg

Haha. They could have done a deluxe Anakin with Dooku set and saved on the Dooku headsculpt.

Still bugging me if they're planning for Dooku. Why would include his light saber for Anakin ? So if Doouku is actually out, he will come with another saber with light up feature ?

Dooku LS coming with Anakin could either is a hint that Dooku might show up or...just none existent.

My guess is yes, he would come with a light up saber. I think they're trying to measure PT hype with the Anakin release. I really hope we get Kenobi and Dooku at the very least. Then we could have two displays from ROTS.

Haha. They could have done a deluxe Anakin with Dooku set and saved on the Dooku headsculpt.

Haha I would've preordered when I saw the listing. I've been wanting a high end Dooku for so long. I can't fathom how nobody has made him in 1/6 scale yet besides Hasbro... I need to replace that Hasbro figure badly.

I know it won't happen for a while but I REALLY REALLY want a HTs Darth Maul

I'm perfectly fine waiting for it. Anything HT does will be superior to SS. It shouldn't be too far away. He's one of the fan favorites from the PT.

I'm not the biggest fan of the prequel trilogy, but Obi-Wan, Dooku, Qui-Gon, Maul and a variety of Clone Troopers would still all be must haves for me. Maybe Jango, Padme and a couple of separatist droids as well (who have grown on me due to playing too much battlefront). But I need more OT releases first. Lando, Scout Trooper, Snowtrooper Commander, X-WING/Snowspeeder Luke, Bespin Han, C-3PO, R2-D2, TIE Fighter Pilot, and Boushh being top of my list. Maybe Wedge and Piett too. Still need Krennic, Baze and Assault Tank Commander from Rogue One as well.

I also want to see Hot Toys do some of the key aliens. Greedo, Admiral Ackbar, Nien Nunb, Jabba the Hutt, Benthic and/or Endrio Two-Tubes, C’ai Threnalli, Tusken Raiders, Bib Fortuna, Aayla Secura, Hammerhead, and so on.

And even though I know it won't ever happen, I'd still like an Inferno Squad Iden Versio and Del Meeko, Shriv, and older Hask in his First Order uniform.

After seeing TLJ, I really want a Rose figure. I also would like a General Leia figure.

I really hope we’ll see another Luke from TLJ. Trying to avoid spoilers but if you’ve seen it I’m sure you know what I’m talking about.

Here's the full wishlist:

ESB - Han Solo (Bespin), Luke Skywalker (Bespin - rerelease), Lando Calrissian, Leia (Bespin)

ROTJ - Leia (Endor), Wicket, Han Solo (Endor)

TFA - Leia (Resistance Outfit)

TLJ - Rose, Finn (Resistance Outfit), Leia, Hux, Poe (Resistance Outfit)

Come back to the light.

Haha I can't help it more nostalgia with Wicket for me. TBH though i would buy Lando, Ackbar, Greedo, a Wampa, Bib Fortuna and quite a few other figures before Wedge i just think a lot of other figures would look better on the shelf because I'm sure one day HTs will make an X-wing Luke and Wedge would basically look identical. Having said that if they released Wedge as the next OT figure I would get him! haha

Back