Which Star Wars Characters Would You Like to See Hot Toys Make?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed! These are relevant to my interests. I could make the Anakin through the years display.

Yup I always wanted to complete Anakin "evolution" lol.. that was my dream. Hopefully Hot Toys would make that dream come true!

Quote Originally Posted by darth toffeeman

From that list

General Veers.
Admiral Ackbar.
Lobot.
Count Dooku.

revealed:
Death Star Trooper.

Others
Krennic
Delta squad
Mara jade
Hoth rebel trooper

You people posting Mara Jade and Prince Xizor and stuff, you are all aware characters of that nature aren't cannon and therefore won't be made by Hot Toys, yes? I don't even think Sideshow can make those characters, it's not part of Star Wars canon anymore so I don't think anyone even has the rights to make them.

You people posting Mara Jade and Prince Xizor and stuff, you are all aware characters of that nature aren't cannon and therefore won't be made by Hot Toys, yes? I don't even think Sideshow can make those characters, it's not part of Star Wars canon anymore so I don't think anyone even has the rights to make them.

Well, the title of this thread is which characters would you LIKE to see Hot Toys make, not which characters you think Hot Toys will make next.

With that said, I would like to see Hot Toys make a Prince Xizor. Now whether he gets made or not is irrelevant, point is I would like to see him made.

Luis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based upon where these characters stand in canon they would probably be better referred to as Star Wars "Characters." Hot Toys makes very realistic figures with detailed likenesses so would they cast some random actor of their own choosing as Xizor, sculpt his face and paint him green or just use an existing head sculpt that they have already produced for another character like say...Sylvester Stallone from The Expendables, paint it green and give it a purple robe? Not sure what folks would be looking for with these expanded universe characters.

Out of those that haven't seen the prototype stage: Krennic, Deathstar Droid (silver/black), Leia/Boush, Edrio & Benthic 2 Tubes, Moroff, Greedo, Tusken Raider, Jabba and Salacious Crumb $$$, Lando Skiff Guard, Amanaman... Wampa.

Nice list. I’d love to see either or both Two Tubes characters. They were the biggest standout for me in Rogue One for both design and on screen badassness.

Wampa would be a definite purchase as long as Hot Toys made Hoth Luke. Sideshow came close but the headsculpt was a miss, imo.

I’d like to see an Ugnaught, Lobot, Greedo and Snaggletooth as well.

I would like to see these figures made by HT:

Tie Fighter Pilot
Lando
Obi Wan episode 3
Dooku
Leia as Boush
Tusken Raider
Biker Scout
Wicket or any Ewoks

Why don’t we do Chewie’s family while we are at it :)

Speaking of Mara and Xizor, they’ve brought Thrawn into the fold so who is to say they won’t bring more into canon? Even if they aren’t in live action, no reason why you couldn’t do them as the character we may see in books/animated/comics and not necessarily going off of an actors likeness. They have shown they can do that with the Boba Fett Holiday Special.

PS. I’d love a Moroff or an FX-7 as well thanks.

I could definitely see Suzie edit: or even xizor coming into cannon- Black sun is mentioned in rebels but Mara I know will probably not ever come but like luis said I want it made but hey some of the film characters people are suggesting probably won’t ever come either but surely that’s the point of a wish list?

Last edited:
I personally think this has turned into a let's try and out do the next guy with a list with the most obscure character names. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji3]

I personally think this has turned into a let's try and out do the next guy with a list with the most obscure character names. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji3]

While I'm sure most people are serious, this is exactly why Hot Toys keeps making the characters they do:lol

Hot Toys: Vote for your most wanted character for us to make.
Collector: Kabe.
Hot Toys:
4bUV7Ls.gif

Hot Toys: Another Vader!

Top 5:

1. Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS)
2. Count Dooku (ROTS)
3. Darth Maul (TPM)
4. Anakin Skywalker (AOTC)
5. Padme Amidala (AOTC)

Those would all be instant preorders with NRD. :lol

Honorable Mentions: