Which Sideshow 1/6 Han and Luke should I get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHich Luke and which Han?

• ANH Luke

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • ESB Bespin Luke

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • ANH Han

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • ESB Bespin Han

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters
Um...the jacket does have its issue but let's not let Chubby Faced Han escape that easily. The only way that Bespin Han's sculpt looks flawless is wearing the breathing mask.:lol

True. No face is flawless though and I think the Bespin Han sculpt is not that much worse than Bespin Luke, Yavin Luke or Anakin.

Um...the jacket does have its issue but let's not let Chubby Faced Han escape that easily. The only way that Bespin Han's sculpt looks flawless is wearing the breathing mask.:lol

The sculpt has never (ie N E V E R) bugged me. The paint job sucked. I got it repainted and I am 100% happy with it. I think the "fat-faced Han" was an overhyped fan thing.

True. No face is flawless though and I think the Bespin Han sculpt is not that much worse than Bespin Luke, Yavin Luke or Anakin.

As much as I dislike Bespin Han's chubby face he is leaps and bounds over the abombination that is Yavin Luke. Even seeing it repainted I don't like that thing. As for Bespin Luke or Anakin I think they are much better than BH...

The sculpt has never (ie N E V E R) bugged me. The paint job sucked. I got it repainted and I am 100% happy with it. I think the "fat-faced Han" was an overhyped fan thing

Its just not up to the level with what Sideshow can do. Getting something repainted is just not a option for some collectors because we refuse to do so. The only things I have repainted are doubles of certain things I already own. Its an OCD thing I know but after getting Sidious and Ben Kenobi, I can see what can be done and my expectation levels are much higher. Yes, that was then and this is now but that to me doesn't excuse it from being inferior. Usually I don't advocate reissues but I'd love to get improved Headsculpts only that can replace those that are now considered "sub-par".

I say wait for the ANH Han and Luke then make your decision. I know that Sideshow has been getting better with facial sculpts, but you never know about a figure until a few people on the board have it and have put it in various poses.

Well I like ESB as its my fave film and ESB Luke is more Jedi rather than farmboy and he has a blaster. I also like you can remove his shirt to give him a Dagobah training-look.I like ANH Han better than Bespin though I liked Han better as a character in ESB.

I guess I'll end up getting ANH Han and ESB Luke or just wait and see but I'm kinda tempted by ANH Luke too.

Tough choice. Like a few others have said, I'd stick with the ANH figs. Maybe get both Hans and Swap heads or get a custom/repaint Bespin Han to go with Bespin Luke. Good luck on your choice as there's no looking back on your new addiction to heroine ..I mean 1/6 SW collecting :)

Get the ANH han. For Luke, you can't go wrong with either one. But, if you like the iconic look, that would undoubtly be ANH Luke. Tho jedi Luke is still the best IMO

Back