Which Palpatine figure do you like better?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Palpatine figure do you like better?

• Chancellor Palpatine (red robes)

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • Darth Sidious (Yoda duel)

Votes: 38 62.3%

• Total voters
Well, the ROTJ version beats them all out, of course, but I thought the question was of the two, which were we more looking forward to.

Chancellor Palpatine is better only because I wam waiting for a true ROTJ Emperor. Sidius does look pretty good though.

Has anyone thought of putting the Chancellor's outfit onto the Sidious body? That way, you could have the "Mace just fried my face" look.

Has anyone thought of putting the Chancellor's outfit onto the Sidious body? That way, you could have the "Mace just fried my face" look.

I was thinking the very same thing. :cool:

Also, although I already have a custom ROTJ Sidious, I was thinking of getting two sets so I could make another custom ROTJ Sidious from it as well as have a Chancellor, deep fried Chancellor and ROTS Sidious.:emperor

Oh yeah, I like the Chancellor better.

I think they are both gorgeous figures. But if I were to choose which one to release first, I would say Sidious. However, if an ROTJ Palpatine had already been released prior, I would choose Chancellor Palps.

2126_press09-001.jpg

This image expresses both my choice and my reasons, just look at that portrait...breathtaking.

What he said. You can just feel the evil emanating from that face.

What he said. You can just feel the evil emanating from that face.

Yeah, now that I think of it, if you didn't know who Palpatine was, and you were standing there looking at an old man in a dress with a lightsaber, and then Sidious, I'd have to say Sidious is the better figure. But it's hard to decide knowing that the guy in the dress was the mastermind behind the monster.

I like both. Both are well done, and look great to me. But, having never had a 12" Chancellor or Senator Palpy before, he takes the cake for this set. VERY needed in my collection.

I have a repainted ROTS and ROTJ Emperor Hasbro set already. Only this one gummed up face version will be nicer for whatever robe I leave him in. SO...that frees up my Hasbro Sith Emp to go black robed for evil activities in full on Emperor mode or stay as is, and I black robe this new SS one.

Four 12" figures of the same character...none look alike...
It's a great day!
:D:emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor

Well, the ROTJ version beats them all out, of course, but I thought the question was of the two, which were we more looking forward to.

Sidous that goes toe to toe with Mace, Yoda and slaughters 3 other Masters > Old Empy that gets puts in his place by a weak Jedi and thrown down a shaft by a gimp.

Very few old guys make cool figures, but Palpatine is one of them. Ben, Yoda, and Dumbledore being some other cool old guys.

POLL: Which Palpatine figure do you like better?

Crap. Well this thread WAS supposed to have a poll. In fear of having to have all three threads deleted, we will have to do the poll the old fashioned way. Now I remember why I don't like starting new threads. Please follow the people when you post your choice.

Chancellor Palpatine (red robes): 2
Darth Sidious (Yoda duel): 1

I got you covered, Buttmunch. There's a poll now.

Back