Which MiniGun To Go With Arnie T2 ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gargoyle67

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've just bought a HT T2 Arnie :yess: That already comes with black gloves\T-shirt Grenade Launcher\Ammo belt :) So I just need to add a Minigun\Gatling which is the best one to go for guys as there are a few about on Ebay. Thanks guys.
These are the two I'm looking at:

kgrhqyokjye2of44rtbnqro.jpg

Thanks Nova-Force, That's the more pricey of the two :lol I am leaning that way though looks more detailed doesn't it.

Yes I saw some assembly required :wink1: Also been on the lookout for the 1/6 model kit of the Harley Davidson Fatboy, Found one in Europe but the model site wanted 650 euros :cuckoo: I've heard they sometimes come up on ebay. I also saw some people buy the Barbie one and use that :lol

I have the one in the first picture, It's not bad, the long ammo part is the worst part, it falls out of the Minigun and wont stay where i want it.

I have the coo model mini gun and the thumper (grenade launcher) both look great and complement the T2 Arnie

I like the coomodel Too. But keep in mind you will still need to buy the black duffel bag separately for both of them.

search for: coomodel travelers equipment

maybe sold out at the moment.

I bought one last week from Ebay seller: djfungshing

Hardly, Where do you guys get the bag from ? I couldn't find one on ebay.

If you check parts vendors sites for Coo Model you will find all the stuff you need. The company made not only the minigun, but the bag w/ Desert Eagle pistol, and the grenade launcher.

Thanks guys found and ordered, Dam I can't believe you guy's talked me into getting the bag as well lol :hi5:

Got my Arnie today :yess: Just waiting on the minigun and bag, What black gloves\Hands are you guys using for him ? I got some with him but they are far too small:

Back