which military figure does everyone want to be next

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which figure should be first for Imperial Militaries 1/6 line?

• Scout Trooper

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • Snowtrooper

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Stormtrooper

Votes: 40 55.6%
  • Tie Pilot

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Death Satr Trooper

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jpcreations26

Freakalicious
Reaction score
So now that we know that armoured figures are still kind of far away from being offered, who would everyone want made by SS first?

Tarkin. Tarkin, Tarkin, Tarkin.

You have alot of Military options actually:

Officers
Death Star Gunners (If they can do Leia Boussh I see no reason why not)
Hoth Troopers
Rebel officers
Imperial Grunts etc.

I would eventually want both...but first I would want the ANH version, then possibly in a couple years down the line the ROTS version (hopefully the same year the ROTS Version of Vader is released).

I would love to see Snow troopers first. I think the costume design for them is brilliant!

I want a Rebel Fleet Trooper set with a Captain Antilles from ANH!!! Then give us Vader and some Stormies so we can make the Tantive IV scenes!

I went Scout Troopers here, mainly because they would go great with the Endor team and due to my recent eBay escapades I'll have quite the Endor set up. I've got Han a trench coat coming and I won a MISB Luke w/ speeder for $9.99. I would much rather display a Scout Trooper on the 12" speeder than Luke.

Imagine if you will, a SS Scout on a speeder heading right for Endor Luke with saber extended just waiting on him, pure ecstasy I tell ya.

edit: Of course I'm not keeping the Hasbro Luke, only his poncho and helmet will be used for the SS Luke.

ANH Stormtrooper.

NOT the ROTJ/SE Stromtrooper. (Which is probably what it will be, unfortunately, since Lucasfilm has a hard-on for that ugly piece of idealized poopie) :monkey4

Last edited:
ANH "Stunt" (most commonly seen in the film):

AASteve-4.jpg

ROTJ: (Bubbled lenses, lowered "brow" and hideously over-painted black "frown") Overall, just much less classy, imho:
origROTJhelmetTE1.jpg

man shepperton made some damn fine stormy helmets in their day, wish I grabbed one while they were available.

If you know where to look you can get a Stormtrooper helmet kit that can finished to look just as good as the SDS (if not better) and for a fraction of the price. In fact, you could probably get 3 for the price of one of the SDS/AA lids.

Scout. I gotta Medi Stormy, and the a VCD TIE, I want a Scout next. If SS does do one, Scout would be good. It goes with Endor and Medi doesn't have one, no competition!

IrishJedi said:
If you know where to look you can get a Stormtrooper helmet kit that can finished to look just as good as the SDS (if not better) and for a fraction of the price. In fact, you could probably get 3 for the price of one of the SDS/AA lids.

what company or maker? I dunno man, im a firm believe in "you get what you pay for". Im sure they'd look good, but are they good all around?

Back