Statue Which Maquettes should be made next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Betting the first Hobbit piece will be an Azog PF....hope I'm wrong and it's either Thorin or Bilbo,but I doubt it.

Basically because of the runaway success of Lurtz,which was the initial piece in the LOTR line,they're probably gonna wanna jump on Azog asap.

Hope I'm wrong though.

I can picture an Azog on Warg PF..... :drool:

yup for $799 or more...oh yes

If its anything like the DROM, it'd be an instant preorder for me! Likely won't happen. I doubt Sideshow would make their first Hobbit piece have a price tag of $800 :lol

If its anything like the DROM, it'd be an instant preorder for me! Likely won't happen. I doubt Sideshow would make their first Hobbit piece have a price tag of $800 :lol

Dude if its gorgeous and well made and has an low es of 500 it would sell out in a heartbeat...

Could you post their tweet, please?

Screenshot_2013-07-18-12-51-46.png

All other licenses and no Middle-Earth makes Enthus a dull boy.

Seriously, I wish they would just announce Merry and Pippin and say the series is done. It would still make this the most complete LOTR line from SS yet.

Um, Sideshow/Weta line from 2001-2005? Do people forget that quickly or is it because it's not NOW and NEW?

Yup,that tweet pretty much confirms we're getting Azog...still hoping we'll get Thorin or Bilbo though :pray:

You're fine. I always feel bad that I'm behind everyone else posting pics. I just don't have the manpower like others but I do try to make it up with good pictures.

You're fine. I always feel bad that I'm behind everyone else posting pics. I just don't have the manpower like others but I do try to make it up with good pictures.

your pics from last year we're stunning mate..and very thorough,that's why I'm looking forward to them so much!! :)

Attached is news that has facilitated Ballder partner and I just post Tim from Weta forum shadow and flame.

Stop producing Sideshow maquette line? Everything makes me think so.

It's been several years since Weta last released a figure from our extensive range of 1/6th scale LOTR statues.

For the last year and a half, we have been busy creating a new range for The Hobbit.

But we think it is now time to also return to The Lord of The Rings and fill a few gaps

What do you think ?

We would much appreciate if the Flamers could organise a poll to vote on their top 3 choices

Cheers

Tim

Back