Statue Which Maquettes should be made next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did SS display a non-announced statue etc. at comic con before? Or is this the first time we are expecting them to do something like that with the hobbits?

They haven't even teased a production video or a pic but we're still eagerly waiting for hobbits to show up.. My gut tells me we'll be dissapointed somehow, hope I'm wrong :monkey1

Farimir Should be Next. in this form, with exclusive being hooded head and bow pointed.

Faramir.jpg

heres the sort of face pose he should have looking, just like in the ambush scene.

Faramir-faramir-9716903-1024-768.jpg

Ok, now that some Hobbits have been seen and the Fellowship is nearing completion lets move on to more important things. We have the Witch King in 'Wraith and True form now we need the other Eight Nazgul. It's time to focus on completing the Nine Riders of Sauron! :lol

Ok, now that some Hobbits have been seen and the Fellowship is nearing completion lets move on to more important things. We have the Witch King in 'Wraith and True form now we need the other Eight Nazgul. It's time to focus on completing the Nine Riders of Sauron! :lol

:thwak

merry & pippin please!

:goodpost: I still hope to grab the diorama someday

Sorry but with the exception of Elrond, I rather see Eowyn, Faramir and the hobbits first. :p

Sorry but with the exception of Elrond, I rather see Eowyn, Faramir and the hobbits first. :p

Fortunately, we allready saw glimpses of 2nd age Noldor Warrior Statue concept art, back when the maquette line was first announced by Sideshow. So hopefully it won't be long, before we get our hands on some High Elven, polystone goodness.

With the next 2 maquettes being Wraiths and the Frodo and Sam being in Orc armor, we better not have an orc come next. Please give us characters with speaking lines :pray:

Petition! Petition!!

:D

Someone's mentioned this already, if I'm not mistaken, but Elrond in Last Alliance garb would rock!
2894.jpg

It's already been done by SSW (and very well I might add). They could do an action pose, which would look great, though I think that the next Elrond would lean toward him in his robes and that seems to be a natural choice for Weta's 1/6 statue line.

Edit - Oops! We posted at the same time.

Back