Which is the better 1/6 Predator: P1 or Classic from Predators?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the original,then I got the classic.it was so much better I bought another one to change into a p1 version.now I have the predators setup with the hologram and the classic version setup as the original.and my original is sitting in a parts bin.everything about the classic is better,the sculpt,the body,the accesories,plus you essentially get 2 set up options cause you can go classic at original.imo there really is no question,classic is a much better figure.

Yes. It is looked awesome.

u7u5u3u4.jpg

da5u9age.jpg

6u7etuqa.jpg

I have the original,then I got the classic.it was so much better I bought another one to change into a p1 version.now I have the predators setup with the hologram and the classic version setup as the original.and my original is sitting in a parts bin.everything about the classic is better,the sculpt,the body,the accesories,plus you essentially get 2 set up options cause you can go classic at original.imo there really is no question,classic is a much better figure.

It would be nice if you can share the picture for us, steven. Especially the hologram version.

^^^ I'm still waiting for their version 2.0, not counting the Predators version. Would love me the accessories that came with the original one without having to pay an extra $90-$100 for custom ones.

Never had or will buy the original P1 but it looks hideous IMO. The Classic Predator was in fact my third Hot Toys.

I bought the German Beast spine, skull trophies, pouch bag, bicep armor and elbow laces and it makes the figure look really complete. I am never parting with this guy either!

IMG_5506_zps1533d3d8.jpg

IMG_5503_zps30a5e60f.jpg

IMG_5505_zpsd0396453.jpg

Was thinking about going that route as well, but I would've probably paid about $300 or so to assemble that. Here's hoping they release a new version of the original in the $200-$230 range.

I got the classic for a while now was going to upgrade it but at 100 or more and after seeing the rebooted predators its clear that a v2 original is going to happen just need to wait for it :)

Turned the Classic into P1 and I personally think it's the best. My old P1 has just been sitting in my closet for years now. Selling it for $200 shipped if anyone's interested. Even has a Tyler Durden P1 mask so it has 3 altogether.

I am happy to announce that after months and months of trying (misprints, 3D print go-to-guys baling, life...), the 1/6 Jungle Hunter head sculpt has finally happened! :) Teaser pics:
Jungle Hunter1.jpg
10481417_786298524734779_2217914512287430112_n.jpg
10392376_786301808067784_1988440091501281908_n.jpg
CAM00547-1-1.jpg

Big full reveal this weekend! :)

Last edited:
Here is the ucleaned final 1/6 P1 headsculpt! :) The mandibles and inner jaw pieces are removable to make painting and casting easier.

I'll take higher res pics of it on the Hot Toys body tonight once it's done UV curing and excess material is removed ;)

WP_007256-1.jpg

Back