Which Iron Man version should I get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the price of Mark I has gone up very quick and the Mark III Gunmetal is hard to find but i think it's still possible to get a Mark II ,Mark III and Mark III BD for a decent price

I've actually been looking on eBay lately and haven't seen any for what I'd consider a "good price". Maybe I'm setting the bar too low, though.

Not to hijack this thread, but what would a good price for a Mark II and III run me? What should I expect? I'm also new to the Hot Toys game - but to have a complete set of Iron Man armor permutations (I, II, III, IV, V, and VI + War Machine) is a bit of a grail for me.

Yeah, I had been for a long time just looking at the IM Marks and thinking, "those look awesome but I'll never buy one." Then, I bought my first HT (DX01), and, well, that slippery slope has already started.

So I'm definitely making IM my next purchase, but am also figuring out which Mark I want. I'm thinking III, but who knows.

hi, for me collect all the iron man hottoys.its an awesome collections.regards

I've actually been looking on eBay lately and haven't seen any for what I'd consider a "good price". Maybe I'm setting the bar too low, though.

Not to hijack this thread, but what would a good price for a Mark II and III run me? What should I expect? I'm also new to the Hot Toys game - but to have a complete set of Iron Man armor permutations (I, II, III, IV, V, and VI + War Machine) is a bit of a grail for me.

Yeah eBay seems to have BD III at a minimum of $225-230, and goes up from there.

I'm debating paying between $170-$180 for a regular III (unless it's cheaper elsewhere, I haven't seen it lower than that) or waiting for IV. But since I decided I'm getting an IM it's that "I want it NOW!" mentality.

Then prepare to sell your first born child. :lol

Honestly, the prices for these on the secondary market after the initial release is crazy. I don't think there are any hot toys product out there where the value has gone down lower from the initial price.
If you really think you are going to get the whole line, then preorder your mark 4 and warmachine NOW! while prices are good. Otherwise, just bide your time on evil-bay for the rest. I got my mark 2 for 90.00 but without the flip up helmet and extra hands, still a good deal though. I am looking for mark 1 right now but demand is high and it is driving up the prices like crazy, just be patient. Last month I could have gotten it for 225.00 in hand and thought that was 20.00 too high, now I wish I had just gotten it.

Back