Which Hulk PF: Grey or Green?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which PF Hulk? Grey or Green?

• Grey

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • Green

Votes: 21 50.0%

• Total voters
For those who have Wolverine:

the_incredible_hulk181.jpg

7138_press01-001.jpg
9003_press01-001.jpg

Last edited:
Altough I prefer mixed Media over full sculpt, I think I will buy that Wolverine comiquette just to Display it with the Hulk PF....That Duo will look perfect together.

I have the Exclusive Wolverine comicquette and seeing these pics posted with the comic pic, just makes it definete that Hulk must be displayed with him.

aw man!
dont even post a pic of Hulk 181. Im still pissed I sold mine about 12yrs ago. :monkey4

cool duo though

occulum said:
aw man!
dont even post a pic of Hulk 181. Im still pissed I sold mine about 12yrs ago. :monkey4

cool duo though

You what???!!!

For shame..............that is like saying Flippers are cool..............:rolleyes:

Taking the prototype pics at face value, I think the grey just looks better, though the green may be more iconic. In my opinion, this grey version looks better than the grey Hulk vs Spidey version, without a doubt. But there are no losers here. Both Grey and Green look fantastic.

Someone recently pointed out the size of this Hulk compared to other 1/4 scale characters. The grey is definitely more accurate since the green version should actually be bigger. :) 50% like the Grey version but only 17.9% are going to be able to get it.

Shai Hulud said:
Altough I prefer mixed Media over full sculpt, I think I will buy that Wolverine comiquette just to Display it with the Hulk PF....That Duo will look perfect together.

Dude get it... You wont regret it.. Try and get the exclusive, in this case its worth it.. Keep it fresh.

Back