Which HT IM figs are you buying?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which HT IM figs are you buying?

• Just M1

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Just M2

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Just M3

Votes: 15 14.6%
  • All of them (and whatever else they make)

Votes: 49 47.6%
  • A mixture (some not all)

Votes: 29 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm down for all three so far, and a Monger if we get him. After that I'm out, though. This line is going to bankrupt me as it is.

I'll probably get whatever they make. If HT continues with their Batman and IM line it may overtake my SW figures or at least most of them.

same here, all three and iron monger. after than i'm done with the 12"ers.
just have to be more selective now.
but damn these are so nice just had to have them.
actually have ordered or will be ordering markIII, mark II ex. and non ex., markI, and iron monger. so i hope there's only four. if they make 6-8 figures i just don't know then.

I'm definately getting all three. I probably won't get Iron Monger... just sticking to the IM suits.

All of them probably .. unless they make something stupid.
I will be buying ...

Mark I
Mark II
Mark III
Iron Monger ( if released )

I'm definitely getting the M3, have the M2 on order (not sure about actually getting it) and seriously considering the M1. HT has continued to up the game with 12" figures.

I'm definitely getting the M3, have the M2 on order (not sure about actually getting it) and seriously considering the M1. HT has continued to up the game with 12" figures.

That's pretty much where i'm at.

I, II, and III

I thought Iron Monger was a terrible villian and the final battle was the weak part of the movie so it's all about the Man himself for me.

I want the M2 so that's the the way I voted, but I don't know if I'll actually be able to get it. I figure I pretty much have the M3 in my IM comiquette, and I like the face plate lifting up to show Tony in the M2 so if I get one it'll be that one.

I have Mark II, III on pre-order and I am having a hard time talking myself out of Mark I to complete the line. Too many cool display options not to have all three :eek:

Back