Which hot toys predator is your favorite?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which hot toys predator is your favorite?

• SCAR

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • CELTIC

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • CHOPPER, AVP ELDER

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • PREDATOR 2

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • ELDER PREDATOR 2

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • PREDATOR 1

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • SHADOW, GUARIDAIN

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • TRACKER,BERSEKER, FALCONER

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • LOST

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CLASSIC

Votes: 45 51.7%

• Total voters
Scar > AVP elder > Classic > Berserker > Lost

For my top 5. I think the poll is a bit unfair as these days Classic and a few dregs of less wanted cheaper older Preds are all that people will know. There is an overwhelming majority of people who have never been close to owning any of the AVP's (Bar wolf)

I reckon alot of people would soon think Classic who? If they were presented with a Scar

May be but from the pictures I've seen of Scar & the rest of them, they just look dated to me but that's just me. Your not seen a figure until your seen it in person.
Anyway, I've just got home & looked at my Preds & I've changed my Mind from Tracker to Classic. There all awesome though :rock

May be but from the pictures I've seen of Scar & the rest of them, they just look dated to me but that's just me. Your not seen a figure until your seen it in person.
I was the same. Then i actually got a scar after all the newer stuff had come out (But before classic) and was quite taken by it. The dreadlocks were great how you could pose them, the fingers you could individually move, more articulation but the bulky armour covered up the joints and there was a whole arsenal of weaponry. Sure the face without the mask looks a bit stupid but that and the waist gripper for the display stand not working very well are the only 2 floors i could give it :-/

I was the same. Then i actually got a scar after all the newer stuff had come out (But before classic) and was quite taken by it. The dreadlocks were great how you could pose them, the fingers you could individually move, more articulation but the bulky armour covered up the joints and there was a whole arsenal of weaponry. Sure the face without the mask looks a bit stupid but that and the waist gripper for the display stand not working very well are the only 2 floors i could give it :-/

I would love to see the AVP Preds in person, I display all my Preds with there masks on anyway so the face wouldn't be a problem to me. I do hope HT do revisit the AVP's again in 1/6.

I'd have been surprised if the winner was anything other than Classic and thats just because hes the newest. The latest HT figure to come out is generally 'their best yet'.

Exactly. Make this poll when P2 or maybe even a P1 is re-released and we'll see new results.

Mine is still the P2 elder: awesome amounts of articulation, great accessories and details, fantastic paint apps and killer overall looks.

fail.gif

This and the following year... The time when Predators of my dream released and this thread became useless.

Back