1/6 which German SS officer 1/6 uniform is more accurate? Pop Toys or Toy City?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head over to OSW with the same question and you'll get your answer, no doubt - they'll tell you about the insignias, tailoring, the whole bit :)

Head over to OSW with the same question and you'll get your answer, no doubt - they'll tell you about the insignias, tailoring, the whole bit :)

Take your pick:
battle_bagration2.jpg

Is OSW closing down, or anyone still runnning it, I have been trying for 2 weeks to get registered so I can post or find threads. I am hoping to find out more info about these Waffen figure suits.

Is OSW closing down, or anyone still runnning it, I have been trying for 2 weeks to get registered so I can post or find threads. I am hoping to find out more info about these Waffen figure suits.

I hardly even lurk there anymore - I think they're having issues with their platform and/or people able to administrate the site.

That would explain why I haven'r been registered for 2 weeks now...

Back