Which game to buy ( 360 )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whiach game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"wow.....I hope you feel you achieved that"

quote by either badmoon or kitfisto from gears thread

:lol

Yep, I sure do. Especially when I have to take 3.5 hours to get through just ONE tour even using the glitch.

Stop derailing my thread ass holes. I never derail yours!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!

As much as I would love to put you in the wall on Nascar I have to say get GH3. I have enjoyed what I have played of Nascar and of course I will like it being a fan of the sport but you might like road racing instead of oval racing so and you might get board of this pretty quick. The same can be said of GH3 I loved the music on 2 but after awile I got board with it and now my guitar is collecting dust in the corner and the game got traded in last week. If you like the songs on GH3 then get it. Just remember as with RSV2 we both played it for about 2 weeks and then went back to gears its not that it was a bad game its just I think we like kicking ass with our buddies more than playing a game by ourselves.

As much as I would love to put you in the wall on Nascar I have to say get GH3. I have enjoyed what I have played of Nascar and of course I will like it being a fan of the sport but you might like road racing instead of oval racing so and you might get board of this pretty quick. The same can be said of GH3 I loved the music on 2 but after awile I got board with it and now my guitar is collecting dust in the corner and the game got traded in last week. If you like the songs on GH3 then get it. Just remember as with RSV2 we both played it for about 2 weeks and then went back to gears its not that it was a bad game its just I think we like kicking ass with our buddies more than playing a game by ourselves.

I wish I could convince him of Metal Gears badassery. I got to play 3 minutes online and after all the damn downloading and name creating I can't wait to play more. It really is a combination of a bunch of different games.

Oh and play the demo for Ninja Gaiden people!

I wish I could convince him of Metal Gears badassery. I got to play 3 minutes online and after all the damn downloading and name creating I can't wait to play more. It really is a combination of a bunch of different games.

played the demo but heard the game in uber hard even on normal setting

Yeah but I can also see his point about it too. I didn't buy MGS4 for online I bought it for the single player and the online was just the icing on the cake. It is a combo of different games you can run balls out and shoot anything that moves or you can sneak around and attack from behind. I like it and if it wasn't for that damn maintenance I would have played it last night.

Yeah but I can also see his point about it too. I didn't buy MGS4 for online I bought it for the single player and the online was just the icing on the cake. It is a combo of different games you can run balls out and shoot anything that moves or you can sneak around and attack from behind. I like it and if it wasn't for that damn maintenance I would have played it last night.

but you didn't and got pwned @ gears :lol

Back