Which figures are best to look for that use the TRUETYPE REGULAR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teabelly83

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, as stated, which HT figures use the truetype regular body, ttm21. i figured for some customs it may be cheaper to find the body from certain figures parted out rather then buy a packed ttm21

same for the standard narrow ttm

thanks

Dave

yeah i looked around at the knock offs but hear mixed reviews about them so was never sure on them...loose/too tight joints, a tad taller, etc etc...

might get one to check it out in hand

There's no need to spend 40-50 bucks on a standard or NS TT anymore. eBay is full of very good knock offs for half the price:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-scale-CUSTOM-TOYS-TTM-FIGURE-BODY-CAUCASIAN-NARROW-SHOULDER-Ver-hot-/131161577391?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1e89d6d7af

I also would like to know how that clone (for the TTM18) compares to the TTM21? Is the TTM18 the straight predecessor to the TTM21? They look similar in size.
As far as knockoffs go, I see only those for the TTM18 and and TTM19 fleshy version.

yeah me too, i dont seem to see knock offs as mentioned for the ttm21 regular body..

I also would like to know how that clone (for the TTM18) compares to the TTM21? Is the TTM18 the straight predecessor to the TTM21? They look similar in size.
As far as knockoffs go, I see only those for the TTM18 and and TTM19 fleshy version.

Back