1/6 Which considered the best figure Star Wars 1/6 scale articulated figure with costumes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ucolmenares

Freakalicious
Reaction score
For me the top three figures 1/6 scale unequivocally are:

1 - Medicom Darth Maul: The best figure representing Ray Park, excellent clothes, the best face on a figure from Star Wars, the best look that conveys evil, one of the oldest preserving their essence and only where no matter the difference in size with other licenses.

2-Boba Fett Sideshow: The best figure of this character, one of the best bodies I've seen, great painted, one of the best displays to date, all necessary accessories, high quality materials, perfect boots.

3-C-3PO Chogoking Perfect Model: The first figure diecast star wars, identical to that seen in the movie, excellent display, marks an evolution in Figures 1/6 Star Wars, excellent luster, shows what could be the next generation of figures.

Your opinions!!!!!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Attachments

• medrahdm_01.jpg
    medrahdm_01.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 564
  • boba_fett_01.jpg
    boba_fett_01.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 477
  • BA77974lg.jpg
    BA77974lg.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 418
my top three would have to be
1. Commander Cody
2. Commander Bly
3. Sideshow Boba Fett

I might as well mention my fave three:

HT DX07 Bespin Luke

Tamashii C-3PO

SSC Hammerhead

(honourable mentions go to SSC Sand People & Greedo)

:duff

Well after seeing the movie a million times I have to say:

- The Medicom ROTJ boba fett is most similar to what you see in this film loggerhead my only complaint is that the strap is rubber and one piece with leather braids, wookie braids are different in this figure and if I am right in the movies are kept equal to the ESB. But the best boba fett figure ESB is the sideshow I see no difference to anything or helmet sincerely.
- Commander Cody Clone Trooper is the best to date but not to be in the Top Three.
- The Luke-Dx-07 fails to convince me I see it several times and I finished converser fame is only that he did hot toys this overrated, like the grievous that even I have not purchased porq is no doubt that not leave me and not let me wait even better and wait so many years that this figure as still waiting to Saesee tiin jedi master and chewbacca (​​I hope it is sintetic hair, if not I'll buy plastic). Even beyond these two would put the Jedi Master Yoda Sideshow.
- The Hammerhead is excellent figure and was a Top Three out if it was been a Jedi Master.
But I see that I support the Medicom Darth Maul is the number 01 followed by C-3PO-Tamashii
-The sideshow vader deluxe not even outperforms any medicom, let alone scale or suit. talk about accuracy.

** I personally really want that all the figures were the same size, would love to see them on my shelf all in the same linear size level, I wish did not exist at scale.

Man.. that was hard to read. :lol Are you using a language translator or something?

Anyway - SSC Yoda better than HT Luke??

That's absolutely loopy talk. Not in a million life times. :wave

Man.. that was hard to read. :lol Are you using a language translator or something?

Anyway - SSC Yoda better than HT Luke??

That's absolutely loopy talk. Not in a million life times. :wave

The face of luke seems to have botox, does not end like me, rest 10/10, really I have no figure of star wars with a human face, except for Leiah Boushh (but his human face is on the box from day ) and face shaw vader medicom 2.0.

I might as well mention my fave three:

HT DX07 Bespin Luke

Tamashii C-3PO

SSC Hammerhead

(honourable mentions go to SSC Sand People & Greedo)

:duff

Hammerhead is awesome. And I saw Greedo in display at my comic store....and I thought he was great! I was surprised. That's an older SSC release, correct? I mean, he's still a bit dated but even with no mods I think he's a very ,very good Greedo.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Greedo's not that old - 2011 I think?

My only real gripes with the figure, are the clothes - they're like parachute material, & they should've been made from a faux leather or vinyl type material to reflect what the guy actually wore. :lol

I was about to say it was the clothes that gave it away as being an older figure. Still, he's very nice. :)

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Cool favorite choices, somewhat a unique combination.

3-C-3PO Chogoking Perfect Model: The first figure diecast star wars, identical to that seen in the movie, excellent display, marks an evolution in Figures 1/6 Star Wars, excellent luster, shows what could be the next generation of figures.

Wow, I'm in big big disagreement here, not about it being one of your favorite, that part's cool, it's a nice figure. But you have to be honest and admit it suffers from many inaccuracies all over the whole figure. The overall height scale is right and it's nice that it's die cast, it's on my wanted list too, but I think a lot of people let the weight and metal cloud their judgement on this one. Either that or they're asleep when they watch the movies. ;)

As far as it being the next generation of figures, what does that mean? The construction process? Believe me, Hot Toys and Sideshow both have nothing to be ashamed about in terms of figure production (with few exceptions).

Boba is also on my wanted list, very nice figure with some small mods needed to just tune it up. To take it to the next level a lot can be done to it, but I leave that to the hard-core masters.

Darth Maul? I'm not a fan of the character, but that said, I also don't really like Medicom - I have only one figure in my collection now from them and I don't plan to change that. And even that one figure has received a complete body swap and paint work on some accessories.

Hot Toys DX07 is up there on my list, I just wish the face sculpt and paint app were better.

Now finally… There exists already a thread about the favorite 1/6 SW figure: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...4-what-s-your-favorite-star-wars-1-6th-so-far

Time for a thread merge I think.

Last edited:
All 3 of those are pretty nice. That C3PO figure is amazing. I dont really love the Hot Toys Luke. His face just doesnt look like Mark to me. Id almost say its just way off. I dont see Mark in it at all, which is unusual for Hot Toys.

Id have to give a little love to SSC Vader though. Although he feels cheaper than Hot Toys figures, something about the figure being so light and feeling like cheap weak plastic, but the look of him is great, especially in low light... with his lights and the light up base.

Back