which company makes the best STAR WARS collection ever???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which company makes the best STAR WARS collection ever???

• Attakus

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Sideshow Collectibles

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • Gentle Giant

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Kotobukiya

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • EFX

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Master Replicas

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • Code 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hasbro

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Medicom

Votes: 6 7.7%

• Total voters
Picked up some Master Replica stuff recently which I like (pity they is no more)

But SS has produced some OK stuff just a pity there stuff is a bit hit and miss

Ive also 1 piece of Gentle Giant SW but 9 pieces of Matrix stuff which are all superb

The majority of what I own is Sideshow SW but thats due to price and quality.

If I could afford them Id have alot more second hand MR stuff

Last edited:
i think we cannot compare all of them because every company works its section, sideshow the P.F.s & 12 Inch Figures and not to forget the dios, gentle giant 12 inch statues and mini busts, attakus bigger scale statues,hasbro the 7 inch figures master replicas the fx & the helmets..i think every company has a different choise for every star wars freak!!!! as far as it`s star wars it`s good for me , unfortunately i`m not an owner of an oil company to get them all !!!!!

Love Master Replica's PRODUCTS, I HATE the company and hope they burn into the ground very very soon.

The product offerings for each company is pretty unique, it is tough to compare. I gave Medicom some love........I wish their selection was more vast but I enjoy their 12 inch figures over SideShow's.

I have at least an item from each on the list (except Code 3 - but not for long) and have to say they are all cool!

It is very difficuilt to say which is 'best', since they all produce different products.

I love the Master Replicas Props. I have several of them.
I love the Sideshow 12" Figures. They look really good next to said Master Replicas Props.
I also really like the Sideshow 1/4 statues. Moreso than the Gentle Giant ones...

That said, I do have some Gentle Giant Statues (My wife loves those) And some of their peices have been fantastic.

I think the best company.. is whatever you like to collect.

Back