Which Buffy figure is your favorite?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Buffy figure is your favorite?

• Hush Buffy

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Graduation Day Buffy

Votes: 36 64.3%
  • Exclusive Prophecy Girl Buffy

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Regular Prophecy Girl Buffy

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Vamp Buffy

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters
Slayerverse I'd get one soon, they're disappearing and not too easy to find now a days as is Angel. The only online store I found that caries it in stock is www.voyagertoys.com for $36.95. It's either there or Ebay.

Vamp buffy only just(and thats if mine comes with nice painjob) if it looks nice it will be the best figure.

prophecy girl buffy(regular and exclusive)love second best figure.

graduationday buffy(good but i dont like the pink eyes.(one of my favs

hush:looks nice to average person but being a fan of the show i know buffy doesn wear them cloths
my worst(even though i like them all)

Ye it has been for awhile, I was mighty pissed too! I was about to order Angel, and guess what! its all shut down! Now i dont think I'll ever find an Angel, so I want an Angel liine even more!!

Also, is anyone elses GD buffy paint hob look alittle wierd? I mine she looks alittle grean in some lights, compared the the body colour. Her eyes look kinda stoned and also alittle wrong, very muddy. Her eye brows extend to far 2, is any of this like any of yours? I might get it repainted one day so I'll love her even more. (shes still me fave of the ones I have.)

BDboystoys said:
Ye it has been for awhile, I was mighty pissed too! I was about to order Angel, and guess what! its all shut down! Now i dont think I'll ever find an Angel, so I want an Angel liine even more!!

Also, is anyone elses GD buffy paint hob look alittle wierd? I mine she looks alittle grean in some lights, compared the the body colour. Her eyes look kinda stoned and also alittle wrong, very muddy. Her eye brows extend to far 2, is any of this like any of yours? I might get it repainted one day so I'll love her even more. (shes still me fave of the ones I have.)

By stoned do you mean she has redness in her eyes? Mine has that

I never really got into the 12inch Buffy's. The dolls just didn't resemble SMG to me. However, I have all of the Angel Line. Angel Regular Version, Exclusive SDCC Vamp, Angelus and his own TV show figure. I am very pleased with those. Too bad I missed out on the PF and now the prices are skyrocketing. I feel very bad that I missed that and the 1:1 Angel Plush. I have high hopes for the new PF statues as I have seen the Buffy one and that one rocks.

This sure re-defines necro-posting... reviving a thread that is FIVE years old!!! Wow.

And it turns our I didn't vote on this poll either... and I was around at that time.

So I voted. Strangely enough I chose Vamp Buffy. I wish I could choose any of the regular Buffys but

-the Hush Buffy looks more like Tonya Harding

-the rooted hair ruined the Prophecy Girl Buffy

-the head of the Graduation Buffy looked too small and I didn't like her hair style too much.

But the Vamp Buffy is the first Buffy figure I ordered. Although it is from an otherwise forgettable episode, it made me want to collect all Buffy figres with their game faces on. I think the sculpting on the hair is the best from all of the Buffy figures. And getting that tombstone made for a GREAT exclusive... it was just icing on the cake.

Graduation Day Buffy. It's a superior sculpt and the best likeness out there barring the Premium format version.

Mine was a toss up between Vamp and Graduation Day, but Vamp won out because I just think the sculpt is brilliant.

Back