Where's Angel's line gone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it would be nice to just have a word from Sideshow that releases are slower, yet still forthcoming!

Well I'm happy to tell you that Buffy/Angel releases are indeed still forthcoming, albeit at a slower pace as you've noted. :)

:stake

Sideshow Andy said:
Well I'm happy to tell you that Buffy/Angel releases are indeed still forthcoming, albeit at a slower pace as you've noted. :) :stake

That's it!?!? How about a hint!?!? That's all you have to say!?!? You sir are a tease! ;) :p :D

Sideshow Andy said:
Well I'm happy to tell you that Buffy/Angel releases are indeed still forthcoming, albeit at a slower pace as you've noted. :)

:stake

Yes, a total tease!! But, I'm thrilled you said "Buffy/Angel releases" because that means more than one is coming! Can you give us another hint? Does one happen to wear stuffy tweed suits and glasses that he takes off and cleans??!!

If Andy wasn't a bloke I'd kiss him........well, maybe not kiss him, exactly....maybe hug.......well, alright I'd slap his back, buy him a beer and tell him he's a great guy!!!!!!

God.....I almost had a Brokeback moment:eek:

Now if he tells us he's sculpted a Giles........................

I'm happy with the release schedule to be honest - I collect so many lines - and only started recently - I use the lull to pick up already issued figures I don't have.

My Vamp Buffy and Xander arrivered today - the sculpt on Vamp Buffy is just amazing!!! And I picked up the Master on ebay today so he should arrive next week.

It's good to hear that we'll be getting more releases.

My Buffy collection has pretty much ground to halt because the ones currently released that I want to buy are the Scooby gang. Well, Oz and Xander. But I don't want to buy any of them until Giles is announced.

It is good to hear. Hopefully I won't miss out on them like I did Darla and Drusilla, 2 of the ones I wanted but that came at a bad $ time. :monkey2

Ironman1188 said:
It is good to hear. Hopefully I won't miss out on them like I did Darla and Drusilla, 2 of the ones I wanted but that came at a bad $ time. :monkey2

I didn't like the Darla figure, but I love Drusilla. I recommend picking her up when/if you can. She's my favorite of the Buffy figures so far....but I know that spot will be taken by a certain British librarian...eventually. Hopefully.

I also hope to hear an announcement in the near future.

To be honest I'm not in the loop regarding preview/announcement dates.... But, knowing what's in store, I would imagine that you'll hear something pretty soon. SSC hasn't lost the Buffy love. :)

Sideshow Andy said:
To be honest I'm not in the loop regarding preview/announcement dates.... But, knowing what's in store, I would imagine that you'll hear something pretty soon. SSC hasn't lost the Buffy love. :)

THAT is what we wanted to hear. Thanks Andy - You Da Man!!!!

Any hints?

BLESS YOU, ANDY, BLESS YOU!

That's just the BONE we needed to be thrown!

Sideshow has GOT to have something new on display for SDCC!!!

Last edited:
Thanks Andy, even knowing nebulous ambiguous information is better than not knowing!!! I don't care about what is coming when, just that the sideshow elves are hard at work is enough for me!:monkey3

Back