Action Figure Where's all the 1/6 Leatherface customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I'm new to 1:6, how do you guys get the apron yellow? Simply dying it or is it a brand new one?

Hey I'm new to 1:6, how do you guys get the apron yellow? Simply dying it or is it a brand new one?

You can do one of three things-

Buy Sideshow's Original Leatherface and use its apron

Buy a fabric type of apron (beige, white or tan) and dye it yellow using RIT dye

Or pay a tailor as a private commission to make you one

Hope that helps! [emoji1303]

Anyone know or have a spare custom 2003 Letaherface apron for sale?

The SS one (even though I have weathered it etc.) is really starting to annoy me, time for un upgrade methinks.

Selling my Ones Customs Leatherface set...pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Working on upgrading my Leatherface now. Parts-wise, I have the Thomas Hewitt version more readily available, so I started with that one.

The base was a SS Leatherface. I dremeled out the head to fit on (what I assume is, given the price I paid) a knockoff Kaustic Plastik muscle body. I kept his stock fatsuit, and added those odd plastic thigh-thickeners and it made a world of difference. My wife made the apron, and I gave him some standard gripping hands, which I intend to weather later. Heated and jammed some standard HT feet into the lift boots. Everything else is stock.

His fatness, his sheer porkitude, is hard to capture in pictures. This fella has presence.

Still needs heavy weathering and some adjustments, but I'm still really excited so far. It was really fun working on a $0 budget :lol

IMG_20160724_222446.jpg

IMG_20160724_222512.jpg

Nice updates on Mr. Hewitt there Mike.

I have also started the process off updating my own SS Thomas Hewitt figure (been happy with my own mods and whatnot on him) but it is time for a few upgrades and I cannot put up with the horrible SS standard body any longer, even padding him out the body is still horrible. Got my order in for a new shirt/apron set from ZsaszSays so that takes care of that. Next I will get a new body for him and a few head sculpts from a certain 1/6 customizer and some other bits and bobs to finish him off.

Looking forward to this one when it is all done and dusted.

Anyone own one of these heads?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-Scal...913271?hash=item281d93bcf7:g:FUoAAOSwimdXo5xo

Looking to build a Leatherface but i want to put him on a Bane body and this one looks a bit small and i want to make sure its a good size.

This is made by Cain here on the sideshow freaks forum. Contact here or on Facebook a lot of people used this head a few years ago. I think Elvis made on and it looked awesome and I think the head size is pretty good!!!!

This is made by Cain here on the sideshow freaks forum. Contact here or on Facebook a lot of people used this head a few years ago. I think Elvis made on and it looked awesome and I think the head size is pretty good!!!!

I thought it was the pretty woman version as I thought this was a private commission.
Do you have any pics of the Elvis version?

Might be a good call to ask Caine, thanks for the tip :)

I thought it was the pretty woman version as I thought this was a private commission.
Do you have any pics of the Elvis version?

Might be a good call to ask Caine, thanks for the tip :)
Google custom 1/6 leatherface and you'll see the Elvis one!!!

Last edited:
Been on a bit of a Leatherface kick. No real news, just wishful hopes that some company makes a new 1/6 scale one soon. Would love a pretty lady leatherface or TCM 2 version

Took some new shots of my Butcher by RobsCreatureHouse.
961ee51881e841eed5e24f9173d4af3c.jpg
87ab3e627a74a739080f645fee6471ec.jpg
adec8d07d907e9dae688f9a876f8af77.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back