Where to buy in HONG KONG?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolector

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi, i'll be going to Hong Kong this week and I just wanted to ask where exactly to get hot toys? I know where Toy Hunters is but they only carry the new ones.

Are there other shops nearby? I assume there are resellers near where Toy Hunters is? Where would be a good place to look for the earlier releases?

And I'm also looking for other brands like soldier story, dam toys, aci, dollsfigure etc. Any ideas where i can find them there?

Thanks in advance!

I cannot promote Inn's point enough, it's toy heaven. Also do check out 111 Argyle street NEXT to a mcdonalds. Sino Center in MK has some stuff too, mostly electronics though. Happy Hunting.

If you are looking for the Enterbay Store, their address is on their website I believe.

Thanks, that's great help. Inn's point sounds like a good place to start. Hopefully i find what i'm looking for. :)

Richmond 111, Argyle Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon. Easy, the only problem is your creditcard limit lol:rotfl

I'm on holiday in Hong Kong right now and have had the pleasure of visiting some of these places. So far I've been in Richmond 111, CTMA centre and In's Point.

Richmond has plenty if you're wanting some kitbashing done. Only thing I didn't like was one shop owner who price tagged his Iron Man unleashed very deceptively. When I confirmed if it really was HK$218 (that's about £22) I felt like I was being spoken to by Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons. Turns out £218 was just for the head. Otherwise, great place.

CTMA, now that had plenty to keep me there for at least an hour and a half. There's the famous Toy Hunters, with loads of people queuing, what for I don't know but I'm assuming to pre-order the latest HT has to offer. I just waltzed in there and grabbed myself the SS snowtrooper for a reasonable £120. Superman Toys was full of anime stuff.

Now In's Point, I went there after stuffing myself at a Korean barbecue and found out that most of the shops close at 9pm. Still I'm here for another week, so no worries. Just looking at the window displays I can tell I'll be coming back.

Despite trawling three different spots for hours, I've only walked away with one thing so far, but that's not going to last!

I come from Hong Kong. HT store is only selling in-stock products that are not hot items or poor sale products.

Besides In's point or richmond shopping arcade, you can try yahoo.com.hk (Auction) where many sellers are selling HT action figures, you can consider to buy it at direct price for making a fast trade. The selling price normally is cheaper than retailers. Most of auction sellers meet their customers in MONG KOK MTR station (Railway) for trading by hands.

Make sure you have a Hong Kong mobile phone number (Sim card is available in any convenient store) to keep contact with your sellers while trading matters.

Last edited:
Back