Where I can find sewing patterns for 1/6 clothes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pddpcollector

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm learning some sewing stuff, but I'm not finding any pattern for 1/6 clothes...

Thanks!

taepattern01.jpg
wedding-gown-sewing-pattern-194804112013_00003.jpg

You should be able to use 1:1 plans, these you can find everywhere. If you can find full size plans in digital form with the measurements listed, you can scale the plans down in photoshop using the ruler function.

Divide the sizes by six to get your scaled measurement and just reduce the size of the image in photoshop to match the needed size on the ruler.

There's definitely some guesstimation involved but it gives you a starting point and you can tweak it from there.

In photoshop you start with a new A4 canvas and paste the plan into there. Edit > Transform > Scale. Grab the corner and drag the image to size, lining up the pattern with the ruler markings. When it's resized to the correct scale the pattern will easily fit on an A4 piece of paper which you can print.

The original image doesn't need to be scaled correctly or anything, it can be any size off the net - as long as the pattern's shape is correct you're just adjusting the image of template to the required size using the ruler function... I hope that makes sense.

You should be able to use 1:1 plans, these you can find everywhere. If you can find full size plans in digital form with the measurements listed, you can scale the plans down in photoshop using the ruler function.

Divide the sizes by six to get your scaled measurement and just reduce the size of the image in photoshop to match the needed size on the ruler.

There's definitely some guesstimation involved but it gives you a starting point and you can tweak it from there.

In photoshop you start with a new A4 canvas and paste the plan into there. Edit > Transform > Scale. Grab the corner and drag the image to size, lining up the pattern with the ruler markings. When it's resized to the correct scale the pattern will easily fit on an A4 piece of paper which you can print.

The original image doesn't need to be scaled correctly or anything, it can be any size off the net - as long as the pattern's shape is correct you're just adjusting the image of template to the required size using the ruler function... I hope that makes sense.

Thank you so much for that tip, appreciate it! I'll definitely try it very soon!
My best regards, Pedro.

Back