where can i get a hot toys joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

royasave33

Super Freak
Reaction score
title says it all can't find him on any sites anyone have a clue where i can get him

Better find him and nab him quick, after the movie release I'm sure a lot of people will be pulling the trigger and buying the figure for sure! :gun

I ordered mine from animate_internationals. After using the 20% off deal thru live.com mine ended up costing $148 shipped.
I think they're sold out though.

I got mine from them last night got the last one. They should be shipping them out Now since they're in hand.

I got mine from ToyWiz.....$190 shipped. Im excited! I had to get him after the movie. I just HAD to.

I initially past on the figure but after seeing proto shots of it I decided to get him. I have my name in the hat on the Toys2 waitlist so I may actually end up with two of these.

I ordered mine from animate_internationals. After using the 20% off deal thru live.com mine ended up costing $148 shipped.
I think they're sold out though.

I got mine from them too. I ordered it on Saturday and paid for the 3-7 day shipping option. I paid $176 shipped.

Hi Guys,
I will post this in several threads so everyone sees them. I just got word from Hot Toys that we can order more of the following:
Joker Figure $159.95 plus $7.95 shipping (international guys $25)
TDK Suit Batman $169.95 plus $7.95 shipping (international guys $25)
Bat Tumbler $495 (shipped worldwide)
Bat Pod $279.95 plus $$14.95 shipping (international guys $50)

The orders for more Jokers will not deliver until September/October and the TDK Suit Batman will still ship in August. If you are interested in placing orders please email me at [email protected] or via pm!! We are keeping our same prices on all of these items but please note the ship dates. For those that already have preorders in we will begin shipping Original Suit Batman and Jokers next week!!! We will be sending invoices out this week!! Thanks again and please contact me with any questions
Best
Joe

Back