Where are the OG Freaks? Members from past 10+ years

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were was that one Canadian dude with a great collection forgot his name.

Not cheap owning a great collection in Canada which is weird and sad because it’s connected to the USA.
There was another guy that had a sick collection. Busts, PFs, you name it. I think the guy was from i want to say Brazil. I distinctly remember like life size mario and crazy displays. Posted vids. Ring any bells? Dude seemed like a troll back then but had a sick collection.

The statue that brought sideshow to my attention was the 1/4 Iron Man Comiquette based on Adi's work. So, so, so good
Awesome piece. Sold my ex a while ago but still got the reg and the stealth. Remember that crap with the stealth versions? SS had to repaint. QC was trash. Lol. They were so late.
One of the best statues ever! One of the few statues I still own. Still got my hulk comiquette too.

There was another guy that had a sick collection. Busts, PFs, you name it. I think the guy was from i want to say Brazil. I distinctly remember like life size mario and crazy displays. Posted vids. Ring any bells? Dude seemed like a troll back then but had a sick collection.
He was Filipino. I don't remember who he was, but he was in a popular boy bad there or some such.

Dusty was sculpted after Eric Bana. Then SS got all scared and painted the whole face brown instead of camo pattern.

And TheJosh was a dork. 😆

P!tu posts every now and then on Instagram.
This thread is nostalgic af haha. You used to make the stand decals right? I still have loads of them lol. Hope you’re good man.

I have to look up his name but there’s this current asian collector on tiktok considered to have the most impressive statue collection in the world.

On top of owning every single 1/3 and 1/2 scale statue by every major company he also has the most commissioned 1/3 and 1/2 pieces built just for him.

I can’t watch his videos lol

Haha that thread was my baby!
Dude. Well maintained :rock2and I know i didnt say it back in the day but thanks! And damn that must have been a bear in the hey day of selling on here man. I used to buy like daily, felt hourly off this forum. :lol

Constant new sale posts. Was insane but so awesome. Custom statues, you name it. I bought a custom dale keown hulk 1/4 scale off here. I miss that statue to this day. 🤣 Never see them on ebay.

Awesome piece. Sold my ex a while ago but still got the reg and the stealth. Remember that crap with the stealth versions? SS had to repaint. QC was trash. Lol. They were so late.
One of the best statues ever! One of the few statues I still own. Still got my hulk comiquette too.
That comiquette was recasted to oblivion

The boardie formerly known as Blade3327 checking in. 🖖

p!tu was good stuff. Crazy and hilarious to watch.
He was great. Think he was responsible for getting a lot of us into Hot Toys back in the day. I still have his voice in my head whenever I pose an Alien figure:

"If you investigate closely you can see they're not having sex, BUT they are fighting... even though that looks like a penis somewhere in there..."

The boardie formerly known as Blade3327 checking in. 🖖

He was great. Think he was responsible for getting a lot of us into Hot Toys back in the day. I still have his voice in my head whenever I pose an Alien figure:

"If you investigate closely you can see they're not having sex, BUT they are fighting... even though that looks like a penis somewhere in there..."
Meant to ask, what's with the name change?

Meant to ask, what's with the name change?
It was time for a change. I came up with the previous name in middle school when I couldn't think of anything better. Plus people kept assuming I was a Blade fan, totally unintentional reference :lol

But now you're a fish in decay. Assumption to Blade was better. :ROFLMAO:
It's a reference to a monster in Quake, so at least it's intentional. Now I can sleep nights. 😁

300px-monster_quake_rotfish.png

It was time for a change. I came up with the previous name in middle school when I couldn't think of anything better. Plus people kept assuming I was a Blade fan, totally unintentional reference :lol
I was Devo on Spawn.com and Rebelscum. People thought I was a fan of the band - I'd never heard of them :lol

Back