When will we see ESB Hot toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lando is at the top of my ESB list. After that Emperor Palpatine, Bespin Han and Bespin Leia. I would not be surprised to see one or more of these sneaked in the next six months. SDCC is not the end all be all for HT.

Ht lobot.
Get it done

I'm finding it hard to think of a more boring character that HT could do as an action figure. Even Hasbro never did one.

As for ESB they are going back to ANH with Gonk, Death Star Trooper etc because next year is the 40th anniversary of ANH, going on from the whole ANH vibe created by Rogue One. I bet that's when we see Han Stormtrooper, maybe a new Stormtrooper, Ceremonial Luke and ANH 3PO and R2. By the end of next year there'll be more of an ESB vibe with Episode VIII imminent and that's when I bet we see some more ESB figures.

Give me a Grand Moff Tarkin THEN you have my permission to issue ESB figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure how you got that... you must be thinking ROTJ.

Empire was released in 1980. 35th Anni was last year.

Oops! My bad! Yes, i was thinking '83. In that case, they need to jam out every single ESB figure BEFORE 2018. LOL

I'd bet force Friday we see ONE Empire figure, a Jynn Erso and like 5 trooper varients.

I'd like a Lando as well! Really looking forward to that eventual release. I wonder if we will get an original trilogy C3PO.

It's not a matter of if. :lol

If a character can be milked for all it's worth, rest assured that HT will grab that teet & squeeze.

I know what you mean but since they are releasing a Force Awakens version of C3PO it could be a looong wait until we get the original trilogy C3PO. Maybe 2 or 3 years.

Could possibly be likeness issues with Denis Lawson, he did turn down being in TFA because he thought it'd be boring. So we'll see. I'd love to have him to go along with my Luke X-Wing pilot figure..the two guys who destroyed the Death Stars.

He wasn't wrong

I think Hot Toys is starting to get a few more ESB figures out there. I know they've been showing off a snowtrooper at the cons and fairs. Sideshow has some ESB figures out as well if you're not strictly an HT collector (their ESB Boba Fett is probably my favorite figure). I would like to see a HT Lando though, the face sculpt would be an improvement by today's standards. And I agree about a Hoth Leia. I've been holding off on buying a Leia in hopes of a Hoth version.

Back