When will the missing head for the snake eye & timber statue be shipped?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gagaliya

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi sideshow, can you please shed some light on when the missing visor head for the snake eye & timber statue will be shipped to the customers?

I bought the statue from one of your authorized reseller darkfigures.com in early march and they are still waiting with no additional info.

Questions like these can be answered much quicker with a call, chat or email to our customer service department. Sometimes a question like this, placed here could take days to get back to.

That all said...the ESTIMATED time of arrival of the missing Snake Eyes head into our warehouse is May. Please note the word Estimated. It's always possible they could arrive a little earlier or later than May.

-SideshowAlex

Saying this nicely.

It’s hard for me to understand, how hard it is to track a shipment or statue of lot being made. There has to be allot of money involved with making statues, and not to know when ship dates or production statue seem kinda odd. I mean I can track myself on a plane on a smart phone. I can’t see why they can’t see get update and day things are sapost to arrive. I didn’t order the snake eyes, but when I called for another item replacement, they have no clue when they are getting there shipment. Like there clueless.

I know you just updated the website, maybe this is one thing that should of been looked at too. I know nothing happen as they should, but at least have some kind of information. Not a guess.

alex/sideshow,

any eta on when the missing head will ship? The authorized reseller I bought the statue from has no idea, i dont even think they care anymore. But i like to get what i paid for.

thanks

These kinds of questions can be answered much faster through our Customer Service department. I did, however, get some info today regarding you question. Retailers should start receiving their replacement heads within the next week or two (depends how long it typically takes to receive items from us) as the heads started to ship out this week.

Thanks! :)

-SideshowAlex

thanks alex so about 2-3 more weeks. I did submit a cs request but it got forwarded to some other dept and havent got a response back yet. Figured it's easier since you are plugged into the matrix :wink1:

Snake Eyes heads have arrived and are currently shipping for customers who purchased the figure directly from us. Contact your retailer for updates if you purchased online or at your LCS.

Back