When will new LOTR P.F. be announced?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darth dypshyt

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anybody have any idea??? I hope they will space out the release of them anyway....say like 2-3 releases max. over 12 months...Otherwise...I will have to see how much I can get for my kids.:D

I seem to remember them saying that they were not going to overdo it, but space the releases out like you suggest.

They did mention the contrast between the first two pieces, so I am curious and hope that they tell us about number two sooner rather than later. I am thinking we might find out in February during the Toy Fair coverage.

It was said that we'd only have 2-3 during 2006. But that said...I'd expect to see the second one sooner rather than later. Toyfair is a good guess.

So who will it be?? Is this the thread for the guessing game?? Anyway, LOTR line is good money so I think they will con't rather soon...

darth dyp**** said:
Does anybody have any idea??? I hope they will space out the release of them anyway....say like 2-3 releases max. over 12 months...Otherwise...I will have to see how much I can get for my kids.:D

2-3 for 2006 is OK, but they had better not stick to that schedule for 2007. It would take years just to get the Fellowship.

I'm hoping for 6-8 LOTR 1/4's and 6-8 SW 1/4's per year after they both get fully ramped up. Any more than that would be a nice bonus!:banana

elwood49 said:
I'm hoping for 6-8 LOTR 1/4's and 6-8 SW 1/4's per year after they both get fully ramped up. Any more than that would be a nice bonus!:banana

That's about $4000 right there with that estimate. :google

Yeah, probably TF next month. My guess is either Frodo which I'm leaning more towards or GTG.

This is going to be such a cool line just because the costumes are so amazing.

1,000th post. :banana Only 11,200 to go and I'll be caught up with Josh.

Darth Waller said:
This is going to be such a cool line just because the costumes are so amazing.

1,000th post. :banana Only 11,200 to go and I'll be caught up with Josh.

That's one of the reasons I'm so excited about this line and the 12" line. The way SS does the costumes on the other lines SW, Marvel, Bond, etc LOTR will kick ass. I can't wait to be able to display the PF, 12" and SSW lines in one big LOTR room.

Keep em coming DW. You'll get there someday.:wacky

Nah, we all have a chance to outpost Josh eventually.

Just think about it. He keeps buying more and more poly and collectibles. He sleeps next to a wall of all of these boxes. As the boxes pile up, the chances of him getting buried under the landslide increase. One day, they will fall on top of him. And by the time he manages to extricate himself, weeks will pass by. Weeks, I tell you.

So yeah, just be patient, y'all. :D

Seretur said:
Nah, we all have a chance to outpost Josh eventually.

Just think about it. He keeps buying more and more poly and collectibles. He sleeps next to a wall of all of these boxes. As the boxes pile up, the chances of him getting buried under the landslide increase. One day, they will fall on top of him. And by the time he manages to extricate himself, weeks will pass by. Weeks, I tell you.

So yeah, just be patient, y'all. :D

I've had building inspectors come in and tell me I'm safe for the foreseeable future. :D:wacky

Impossible to escape Josh. Even if he were to suffocate under the crush of polystone, his freakin ghost would still be typing away, expousing the virtues of Sideshow; after all, do you REALLY think Heaven or Hell is gonna put up with his incessant whining about there being no polystone in the after life?

Last edited:
Seriously, Daelith!

He'll be kicked out of every single afterlife out there, and doomed to walk the earth as the Wandering Josh. He'll be haunting every piece of polystone we have for EVER!

:horror :horror :horror :horror :horror

daelith said:
Impossible to escape Josh. Even if he were to suffocate under the crush of polystone, his freakin ghost would still be typing away, expousing the virtues of Sideshow; after all, do you REALLY think Heaven or Hell is gonna put up with his incessant whining about there being no polystone in the after life?

Seretur said:
Seriously, Daelith!

He'll be kicked out of every single afterlife out there, and doomed to walk the earth as the Wandering Josh. He'll be haunting every piece of polystone we have for EVER!

:horror :horror :horror :horror :horror

Damn skippy and don't you forget it.:wacky :wacky

Back