When is the Gentle Giant Clone Trooper Mini Bust supposed to ship?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a place where I can pre order a case, but not be charged until they ship? If there is, do they do a pre-auth to check if the money is there? I want to pre order them on my CC, but right now a pre-auth check would put me over my limit.

Don't forget in those pictures, that the busts will all come with multiple arms, so they can be posed in a couple different positions.

The whites are so cheap, because everyone is worried about the other 2, because the AOTC yellow & red busts, go for quite a bit now. There's probably a whole lot of people ordering cases with plans to sell off the extras, so eBay will be flooded with these more than likely. GG is probably waiting for the pre-orders to come in before setting an edition size; if they get enough orders and have to make 5,000 Utapau busts, there will be 15,000 white clones out there, which will not move very quickly. I'm hoping they go really low, and I can find someone with mad bo staff and painting skills (they've gotta have both), to paint me up some other clones. I got lucky and was able to order the 501st and Utapau from AlterEgo for $47 each.

LOTRSWfan said:
cool. I don't know if you remeber me, but this is Kyp. Hows it going?

Yeah, I remember you. I thought I read a recent post of yours somewhere else on RS and remembered you used to post in the AZ section. It's going real good with me, I just paid off my car which means more toy $. How's it going with you?

GSRJedi said:
Don't forget in those pictures, that the busts will all come with multiple arms, so they can be posed in a couple different positions.

The whites are so cheap, because everyone is worried about the other 2, because the AOTC yellow & red busts, go for quite a bit now. There's probably a whole lot of people ordering cases with plans to sell off the extras, so eBay will be flooded with these more than likely. GG is probably waiting for the pre-orders to come in before setting an edition size; if they get enough orders and have to make 5,000 Utapau busts, there will be 15,000 white clones out there, which will not move very quickly. I'm hoping they go really low, and I can find someone with mad bo staff and painting skills (they've gotta have both), to paint me up some other clones. I got lucky and was able to order the 501st and Utapau from AlterEgo for $47 each.

Yeah, I remember you. I thought I read a recent post of yours somewhere else on RS and remembered you used to post in the AZ section. It's going real good with me, I just paid off my car which means more toy $. How's it going with you?

Things are pretty good here. Just trying to make it through the semester so I can start working again ( thertefore more $ for this stuff).

I figure If I get a case of the Clones, I will get one of each, then I can trade away teh extras or do a little painting and make a few more different clones.

LOTRSWfan said:
I figure If I get a case of the Clones, I will get one of each, then I can trade away teh extras or do a little painting and make a few more different clones.

I know that I've got a bad case of the clones. And there is only one known cure...

tomandshell said:
I know that I've got a bad case of the clones. And there is only one known cure...

I'm guessing the cure isn't more cowbell (this is where I would place a cowbell smiley)

GSRJedi said:
I'm guessing the cure isn't more cowbell (this is where I would place a cowbell smiley)

cowbellclone4lv.jpg

LOL, that's a good one, you've got mad photoshop skillz - I'm sure a lot of gangs try to sign you up.

Well I just preordered a case of Clones with Adam. I can't wait for these to ship.

If anyone wants to trade for my extras, LMK

I ordered the 501st bust through Razor's edge... Didn't really care to get the regular clone so did not get the case. Besides, it's way too much for my budget. Would like to get the Utapau version, but will probably wait until later and just cross my fingers.

Reminds me of when they released the AOTC clone busts, I was all set on only getting the red Captain... And when the time came I kept putting it off until it was so hard to find and way too expensive on ebay. So no go for me... my trooper collection skips over the clones from AOTC and right into ROTS. Oh well. At least this time I will have one of them, so it's not all bad. :D

Back