When is Sideshow going to produce a Romita Sr. 1/4 scale Spider-Man??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spidey Super Stories! Now that brings back memories!:rock2

Yeah, most of the early covers had Romita Sr art and some great Spidey figures. Look at that Green Goblin head drawing on the front of the Merlin cover...perfect representation of the Goblin! Why can't Sideshow give us a Green Goblin looking like that?

This would be boss...

Origin of Spider Man art by Romita.jpg

I've been waiting for years like most Romita fans, and have pretty much come to the conclusion that nobody will make one. I love Romita Spidey, and as nice as it is to get cool custom headsculpt's for different licensed pieces, the webs on the bodies are not really in the Romita style. Iv'e turned to custom statues now because of the incredible designs that people are putting out there, and I feel some of those are the closest I will get. I will continue to live in hope that one day Prime 1 will get the licence for a Romita Spider-man.

Actually i remember seeing a repainted SS previous pf, that was superb. Looks like the classic spidey.

I think the new SS and XM are facing the same direction and use a Doc Oc element, but other than that they look quite different. XM's is swinging and Sideshow's is standing or something. Actually, I don't really know what the Sideshow one is doing. lol

spider-man_marvel_gallery_5d0c065f1ea10.jpg
spiderman007.jpg

Back