What's your top 5 favorite horror figures any style any format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmartin

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
New to the game and getting a little overwhelmed trying to track down all these awesome horror figures that have been released throughout the years. I'm really into Myers Freddy Jason leather face but all things horror interest me and I'm glad I stumbled upon this forum. That being said if I could get the input of this kick *** community on what figures you guys think are the most bad *** figures on the planet it'd be appreciated. All scales all companies welcome if you own it or not doesn't matter. Also if possible post a pic of said figures and a brief synopsis as to why it's in your top 5. Thanks and look forward to seeing your comments.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

New to the game and getting a little overwhelmed trying to track down all these awesome horror figures that have been released throughout the years. I'm really into Myers Freddy Jason leather face but all things horror interest me and I'm glad I stumbled upon this forum. That being said if I could get the input of this kick *** community on what figures you guys think are the most bad *** figures on the planet it'd be appreciated. All scales all companies welcome if you own it or not doesn't matter. Also if possible post a pic of said figures and a brief synopsis as to why it's in your top 5. Thanks and look forward to seeing your comments.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

when it comes to 1:6 i dont bother with anything sideshow coz the quality isnt the best so i either make my own 1:6 figures or purchase custom figures other people make

when it comes to statues if you can get ur hands on a sideshow premium format pretty woman leatherface statue. DO IT. they are very rare these days and very expensive but worth it. I managed to pick one up about a year ago for $450 AUS dollars from someone local. Got myself a bargin for how awesome it is. Would be one of my fav pieces i own

7133_press01-001.jpg

the other statue to get is the Sideshow premium format Jason Voorhees from part 3. get the exclusive if you can because it comes with the machete. I managed to pick up the exclusive version for the bargin price of $350 aus dollars. I cant believe the guy sold it to me so cheap! The main reason i wanted the exclusive version is coz it came with the machete which everyone knows is jasons fav weapon

6010631264_af03ecb2aa_o.jpg

both these are pretty hard to find and can be very expensive but are amazing! If your willing to put the money in you can get an awesome collection!

I personally like the Sideshow Dead collection, more so the statues than the figures. The Legendary Scale head busts are cool too. I know they are not any of the big name characters like Jason, Mike, Freddy, etc. but they are nice original horror designs.

Although badly dated by todays 1/6 scale standards, Sideshow's Modern Horror line provided some of my favourite figures. Part 3 Jason, Part 3 Freddy and remake Leatherface are the real stand outs! This line takes my back to some wonderful collecting days when prices were reasonable ($50 a figure), Sideshow were really cranking them out; and anticipating the next release was just as much fun as finally getting them in hand! Man, I wish Hot Toys would do some Monster toys. I'd love definitive 1/6 Modern Horror figures :)
DSCN2183.jpg

Part 3 Jason - Betomatali/Lupita
Creepshow Fluffy - Betomatali/Lupita
Part 1 Freddy Kruger - (Long Arms exclusive) Betomatali/Lupita
Part 2 Freddy Krueger - Betomatali/Lupita
Pennywise IT Clown - Betomatali/Lupita

Honorable Mention: Sideshow Premium Format Pretty Woman Leatherface (Texas Chainsaw Massacre)

Back