Whats your favourite Alien from the Movies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The original Giger Alien
2nd would be the Dog Alien.

The rest are cool designs, but I think they sort of deviated from Giger's original concept of Bio-Mechanical.

One think I never like are the ribbed heads, to me the dome was always cooler!

Giger's A L I E N. Thirty years old and it's still the pinnacle of creature design. Although all the designs up until Alien Ressurection were good. in fact I was watching Aliens for the gazzillionth time the other day and I'm still impressed with how Cameron framed and shot the Aliens. Especially in the first encounter with the marines. Alien 3's creature was still pretty good but hampered by the differences between the suit and puppet, but very cool none the less. I feel bad saying this but ADI's later creature effects were just abysmal. Both in design and execution.

Giger Alien, most groundbreaking and best design, most artistic and "alien" in execution/portrayal...

Really, the sequels have some great stuff too, but they made the Aliens too "animalistic" and "ordinary movie monster" for my liking, nothing beats the original.

Giger's alien, then the A3 rod puppet design, then the Aliens animatronic designs.
And I do agree that Grid is cool. Dude had a personality and whupped pred-butt!

Back