Whats your Dream car?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet your dad was ticked off

OH YEAH! The drunk also took out my mother's car. Blew out all her windows. Her car was less than a year old. We're just lucky he didn't go through the house as fast as he was going.

i just typed "the ween mobile" in to google.........
ambig_gay_______mobile.jpg

:monkey1..........................:lol

:wave........ween

Well mines is a truck and it is the 2005 dodge ram SRT:)....One day
This is one hell of a truck.

2004-2006-dodge-ram-srt10-front-view.jpg

Well I guess Ill choose a car since everyone else is. Nissan 350z, Ive only seen about 4 of them close up and man they are clean.

4768880161_large.jpg

If I chose an older car it would be a 1965 Impala SS. Just like in the picture except I would want black racing stripes instead of white.
0707dp_01_z+1965_chevy_impala_ss_duramax+front_view.jpg

Last edited:
Volkswagen Scirocco:
vw_scirocco_side_2.jpg

Dodge Challenger
TA.jpg

1967 Chevy Impala (Yes, it's the Supernatural car and it's awesome! :rock)
67-impala.jpg

And in case all hell breaks loose, a Conquest Knight XV:
knightxv_web_01.jpg

Compared to a Hummer:
138742-knight-xv-armoured-biofuel-suv-knight.jpg

This isn't mine, just a picture I found. I do have this car though, which is kind of my dream car.

3636250001_large.jpg

I also kind of have this, this is really my dream car though

Kasper55Chevy.jpg

It's sad because I can honestly say there isn't one car that is my dream. I love cars, so it's crazy that I don't have a favorite. But I am happy with my Mazda.

the somewhat possible, maybe someday car
911 turbo, the everyday supercar.

then there is the f'ing most awesome never gonna happen unless i hit the lotto or some life changing event happens...the ferrari italia...

An Original Shelby Cobra
1968_shelby_cobra-pic-6230697819627859123.jpeg

My uncle has one. I rode in it once and it scared the _____ out of me. :horror

1954plymcustomsniper1106.jpg

Ladies and Gentleman, the 1954 Plymouth Sniper :)

That car is GORGEOUS! I love hot rods.

As for me, ever since I was a kid I've always been a fan of Hearses. My dream is to own a nicely restored 1959-1969 Cadillac WITH a casket.

If you could have any car in the world what would it be? My dream car is a 1970 SS Chevelle

l used to have a 1970 Chevelle El Camino SS. here's a pic. l sold it this year though.

my favorite are the 1968-1970 chargers. no other car touches them.

For my dream car, I want something that's actually ATTAINABLE! So for me it'd be a new BMW M3 or M1 :cool:

But if money weren't an issue, I'd have to say a Nissan GT-R :rock

It's sad because I can honestly say there isn't one car that is my dream. I love cars, so it's crazy that I don't have a favorite. But I am happy with my Mazda.

Look at it this way, if you had all the money in the world and you needed a new car, which one would you pick?

Back