What's your current wallpaper?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Changed over to this:

DSC02039.jpg

DC, are you a gun collector?

The 90-two is very high on my 'Next Gun to Buy' list.
However, it's not on the DOJ's bull____ list of approved handguns for CA.

Just wondering if you were able to get one.

I'm also looking at a HK P30, but again, same story. :(

Last edited:
DC, are you a gun collector?

The 90-two is very high on my 'Next Gun to Buy' list.
However, it's not on the DOJ's bull____ list of approved handguns for CA.

Just wondering if you were able to get one.

I'm also looking at a HK P30, but again, same story. :(

yep, I am. I am in AZ right now (I need to change my location on my profile), The 90-Two is not approved for CA, Although I am not sure why not as the .40 S&W can be had with 10-round mags. Also...the 90-Two has very recently been discontinued. There are still quite a few available, both 9mm and .40 S&W, but the price is going up and they are a popular gun.

I also picked up a Beretta PX4 Storm (the 99-Two's replacement). A few of those did make it onto the CA list and I like the gun a lot. Mine is .40 S&W, but you can get them in 9mm and .45 ACP as well.

There is a gun collecting thread up in the GI Joe/Military/Historical section. Check it out. Lots of great info there.

yep, I am. I am in AZ right now (I need to change my location on my profile), The 90-Two is not approved for CA, Although I am not sure why not as the .40 S&W can be had with 10-round mags. Also...the 90-Two has very recently been discontinued. There are still quite a few available, both 9mm and .40 S&W, but the price is going up and they are a popular gun.

I also picked up a Beretta PX4 Storm (the 99-Two's replacement). A few of those did make it onto the CA list and I like the gun a lot. Mine is .40 S&W, but you can get them in 9mm and .45 ACP as well.

There is a gun collecting thread up in the GI Joe/Military/Historical section. Check it out. Lots of great info there.

Thanks DC!

Yeah, the reason why it's not approved (the same goes for the HK P30) is because they don't have a magazine disconnect. This is CA newest requirement.

At this rate, soon they will require CA residents to input our social security number before we can fire off each round. :slap

^^^Nice. As much as the AVP movies are hated, the Wolf Predator is one of my favorites. His design is badass!!! Do you have that guy on order?? And of course Salma :drool

Back