What's up with OneSixthBruce?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have emailed repeatedly over last 3 weeks, No response, One final mail today after that the next one is to these guys, No more options left, They're no longer contacting/ updating customers, This is Mother's Basement all over again :-( Action Fraud

Well I've just e-mailed them to request my deposit for Han & Chewie back. It's so sad to see Wai Man in this situation, but there's just no updates on orders at all. :(

Anyone fancy a visit..?? 1 Wallis Close, Draycott, Derby. DE72 3QS. I'm considering paying him a visit. I'm in Rotherham about 45 minutes away... Owes me £300

Anyone fancy a visit..?? 1 Wallis Close, Draycott, Derby. DE72 3QS. I'm considering paying him a visit. I'm in Rotherham about 45 minutes away... Owes me £300

Sorry to hear that man, puts my £83.00 in perspective. I wonder how much they owe? It's so sad, Mother's Basement all over again. :(

This may be a stupid question but i was just reading through here and see people are requesting money back. Is onesixthkit a sister company? Should i be trying to get my money back from the pre-order i have with them?

OneSixthBruce are based in the UK and have been in difficulties for the last 2 years. OneSixthKit are based in Hong Kong and are completely unrelated to OSB. OneSixthKit are a well established supplier and have many satisfied customers. You don't have to worry about your pre-orders with them. I've used them myself plenty of times and never had any problems.

OneSixthBruce are based in the UK and have been in difficulties for the last 2 years. OneSixthKit are based in Hong Kong and are completely unrelated to OSB. OneSixthKit are a well established supplier and have many satisfied customers. You don't have to worry about your pre-orders with them. I've used them myself plenty of times and never had any problems.

Awesome, thanks for the info. Have a pre-order and it is the first i have ordered. Just wanted to make sure.

I've used several different places, trying to find out which ones I prefer most. ForbiddenPlanet.com (when there's a sale on as they're normally quite expensive) ToyHQ, Lair Of The Octopus, DarksideToy.com (Greece) and Loontentoys (Ebay-China) and I've never had any issues with any of them.

Have a read of this thread about the reviews of the different retailers.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-1-6-retailers-buying-advise-mega-thread.html

From the fb page today seems as if PayPal are no longer taking payments for items as a collector tried to purchase something in stock.

Looks like everybody has lost out now.

If this thief stole 300 pounds from me and only lived 45 minutes away, I'd have already paid him a visit. Go. I'd be interesting to film your visit as well. I doubt they'd even open the door but I'd like to see what they have to say for themselves.

I extended my period of grace for them to do the right thing, Still no reply to emails,
I'm contacting these guys today, I suggest everyone else who is owed money from them do the same

Action Fraud

I'm not on Facebook, and have no intention of signing up to Facebook, however I can now no longer view One Sixth Bruce's Facebook page without signing up to fricking Facebook. WTF?

I'm not on Facebook, and have no intention of signing up to Facebook, however I can now no longer view One Sixth Bruce's Facebook page without signing up to fricking Facebook. WTF?

There has not been any update on there buddy.

1/11/15 was the last which was

Update for all.
No I did not buy a one way ticket to China as some suggested.
Im back and will sort as much as I can with all orders and refunds etc.
Please give me time to process.
Sorry.
Thx Wai Man

This is what it should have read:

Update for all you suckers.
No I did not buy a one way ticket to China as some suggested. It was Hong Kong.
I'm back and will run off with as much as I can with all orders and payments etc.
Please give me time to escape.
Ta Ta.
Thx Wai Man

There has not been any update on there buddy.

1/11/15 was the last which was

Update for all.
No I did not buy a one way ticket to China as some suggested.
Im back and will sort as much as I can with all orders and refunds etc.
Please give me time to process.
Sorry.
Thx Wai Man

Thanks mate, much appreciated. I still find it hard to believe that Wai Man has done this. I've only lost £83.00, but some have lost hundreds. I hope to God that their credit card companies will help them out.

What I don't get is that there's no bricks and mortar store right? So unless he was ripped off by a supplier there's no real way with preorders to not make some money (dependent on your mark up which you know going in), so how did it go so bad without it being intentional?
And people on here were always saying he was a straight up guy.

All I do know is this is bad for uk collectors

Back