What's up with OneSixthBruce?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't need an excuse to claim your money back. People that have been getting refunds haven't been getting them back from OneSixthBruce, they've been getting them back from Paypal and their credit card companies. OSB aren't responding to anyone and ignore refund requests. There's no penalty for getting a refund; OSB is clearly going bust and if you have money tied up with them, you need to get it refunded as soon as possible.

Ditto to this. I was one of the lucky ones and got refunded £880.50 on 17 pre-orders but that was when they were still communicating with (some) people. If you are still within the 180 day Paypal window or used a credit card I suggest you act quickly. On their terms and conditions page they say that you have to pay "A cancellation fee of £10.00GBP will be levied in event of customer cancellation for each order" however I got all my money back. Act Now.
I had been buying from OSB since 2011 but no more. Their refusal to engage with customers legitimate concerns is terrible.

OSB's reputation is in tatters and way beyond repair. They are no longer a viable business as no-one would risk pre-ordering with them ever again. It really is only a matter of time until they fold. Those affected should get their money back by whatever means possible straightaway, as it will be far more difficult (if not impossible) to recover payments after they have gone into liquidation. I wouldn't trust OSB to do the right thing. They've had over 2 years to put things right but have done absolutely nothing. Patience is not an option anymore.

Here is my own update, basically got a full refund on 2 PO's. Originally I had offered to put my funds towards Asmus Gandalf they have 'in stock' which roughly comes to the same costs, but weirdly got no reply. My intention was to meet them in the middle and let them keep my money, but never had any communication back. So after learning Maz was leaving started to think seriously about getting refunded. Im happy today to have my refunds which only took less than a week to come though.
Not sure how to feel, sort of relieved, sort of sad its come to this

Here is my own update, basically got a full refund on 2 PO's. Originally I had offered to put my funds towards Asmus Gandalf they have 'in stock' which roughly comes to the same costs, but weirdly got no reply. My intention was to meet them in the middle and let them keep my money, but never had any communication back. So after learning Maz was leaving started to think seriously about getting refunded. Im happy today to have my refunds which only took less than a week to come though.
Not sure how to feel, sort of relieved, sort of sad its come to this

was this a paypal refund or did they do it ?

Sorry yes its a paypal dispute i opened, on the basis i didnt think they would carry out the orders. I included link to this thread, but didnt likely matter in the end as paypal must be fully aware of the problems by now

Managed to get my money back via paypal.
No communication from them though to resolve.

Even Jimbits has stopped telling everyone how wonderful they are and how we should all trust them, so you know it must be bad.

Should I set up the "OneSixthBruce has my money" facebook page now, or leave it a couple of weeks?

I have to say I'm glad I never gave these people my money. I hope everyone can get sorted but I guess onesixth Bruce is done.

FB update.

Update for all.

No I did not buy a one way ticket to China as some suggested.

Im back and will sort as much as I can with all orders and refunds etc.

Please give me time to process.

Sorry.

Thx Wai Man

Even Jimbits has stopped telling everyone how wonderful they are and how we should all trust them, so you know it must be bad.

Should I set up the "OneSixthBruce has my money" facebook page now, or leave it a couple of weeks?

Hahahaha that actually made me laugh. Sorry guys, I've been busy with more things than figs as my son has been back in hospital. I'm still sticking by OSB but I've heard nothing in months apart from the fb updates. I still consider wm a friend and I'd rather have the figs than the deposit back. If I lose out that will be the risk I've always taken and I accept that.
However; I do understand how you guys feel. I always backed Osb as I knew once people got through they would get their money back. If that isn't the case now I can see more and more people getting irate.

BTW, I know as much as you guys now...I really do hope they pull through with figs or refunds.

Hard_Working.jpg

I have a starlord, starboost, 1/4 Boba Fett and a Heisenberg on preorder.

I have no doubts that Heisenberg will appear...the Hot Toys stuff...I think if the company keeps trading I might see Boba Fett. Starlord and Starboost I'm not so sure. Starlord is sold out everywhere and unless Osb have a few palettes ready to ship, I think it will be a struggle to source them.

That said, we won't know for sure until Osb starts shipping or confirms the problems with supply.

As I have said I'm Not a customer but I think the Fb update was a poor move. It needed to be more meaningful like "here is what is happening - these will be delivered by X or refunded etc " not just a generic wave.

Sad to see any collector or business suffer from this but I seriously admire some of you guys patience.

Well I've been out of the 1/6 game for a few years now but because of the HT SW license I'm back in & **** me I can't believe what's going on with OSB. I was so close to ordering a few figures with them but luckily I found out what's going on before I did.

But this is such a shock because Wai Man was the top guy to order with back when I was big into 1/6. I can't believe there attitude either, what the hell is going on?No info or any worthwhile updates, man I can't believe Wai Man has sank so low as this

Really sorry to all you guys who have ordered with them & are now in limbo

I have £83 invested with OSB for Han & Chewie. I've resigned myself to the fact I'll probably never see the figures or my deposit back. I was one of the lucky few stung by Mothers Basement last year too. Sadly getting shafted in this hobby seems to be turning into an annual event.

It's been 2 weeks since their last update, more than enough time to process at least a few orders. Most people have given up on receiving their figures so have requested refunds. How long does it take for them to go through? If not a single person has received any figures or refunds by now, it's a sure sign nothing has really changed and you should claim those credit card/paypal payments back immediately.

The last time i heard of anyone receiving a refund from OSB themselves was over a year ago.

It's been 2 weeks since their last update, more than enough time to process at least a few orders. Most people have given up on receiving their figures so have requested refunds. How long does it take for them to go through? If not a single person has received any figures or refunds by now, it's a sure sign nothing has really changed and you should claim those credit card/paypal payments back immediately.

The last time i heard of anyone receiving a refund from OSB themselves was over a year ago.
Anyone who is owed money should get their claim in now. Seriously I struggle to under stand how anyone would still be willing to trust them

Back