What's up with OneSixthBruce?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too far down the line now I'm afraid OSB, No response to over 6 mails thes last few weeks, Up till now I've gave them the benefit of the doubt but no more, Paypal claims filed for the AoU line that are still in the 180 day limit, Still waiting on getting Dark World Thor, Wint Sold Falcon, Gone out of 180 day limit on AoU Cap,Hulk, MK43, ultron Prime and John Matrix so stand to lose a tidy sum with this lot,So will be taking legal advice on how to claim back in other ways hopefully

YOU NEED TO PUT YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER OSB !!!

Disgraceful

For anyone needing to contact OSB, try one of these:

ouijabdlogo.jpg

There's a new Facebook group for customers of OSB - link in comments section of OSB fb page

There's a new Facebook group for customers of OSB - link in comments section of OSB fb page

The link you refer to no longer works.

It's quite evident that there is now a groundswell of unhappy customers who are actively raising cases against OSB.

They are doing themselves no favours with their communication blackout.

I know, people have been far more patient than OSB deserves. I used to respect them and recommend them to others, but my previous feelings about them weren't enough to keep me waiting on them for very long. This Mazz clown is a joke; I'm glad people are starting to see it. I don't know what steps need to be taken, but OSB needs to be held accountable. They are running a scam at this point; a con. There's no other way to put it, in my eyes.

A lot of the problems that have affected OSB are out of their control, Wai Man's health, supplier delays etc. Lots of companies however, face crises from time to time. It's how they adapt and improvise to handle the situation, that show the integrity of the company involved. OSB's response has been to stick their heads in the sand and completely cut off all methods of contact. It's the total lack of communication that most people are annoyed at. Like most others, i was willing to wait a decent amount of time, in the hope that things would eventually settle down. 6 months is generous, 12 months is a joke. Some orders are now 2 years past due. If OSB was a well known high street retailer, they would have been an investigation by Trading Standards by now, probably even legal proceedings taken against them.

While i don't believe there was ever any attempt to con people, the situation now looks like a scam. Pre-orders are still being put up, but very little in the way of actual deliveries. We were told that their order sizes would be restricted, to speed up delivery times, but that seems to have made no difference to the delays. Stocks of the older figures are surely running dry by now. Are we really supposed to believe there are warehouses full of them, that are just waiting to be loaded onto pallets. I don't think so. To this day, i have no idea if my original PO for the 89 Batmobile ever turned up. It had supposedly been stuck in customs for 8 months.

I was very pleased with them in the past, but you'd be a fool to use them now.

Anyone heard any thing lately of anyone getting their orders or money back?

Used to hear the odd rumour of someone getting a refund or their preorder but it's gone mighty quite!!

IMO the company is dead, No-one has had anything sent out by the look of it for a while now, Facebook page is being ignored, And I'm sorry but it IS BEING IGNORED ! Like wise with this thread on here, I refuse to believe that ANY member of OSB cannot reply to posts either here or on FB, I have supported OSB for over 6 years collecting , They received pretty much all of my business re Hot Toys in the UK, I have messaged and messaged and no reply, I have clawed back what I could through paypal however I am still nearly £300 down to this company, OSB you have become everything you stated you were not during the 'Mother's basement fiasco' Thanks so much for over 6 years of loyalty, I often described you guys as ' Like buying from friends' No more ! I will be emailing one final mail with a request for refund of what is owed to me or it's off to the small claims court for me, Be warned people, The banks/ CC providers are no use whatsoever in this process, All of mine have been back peddling due to ' Time constraints' Which when you consider Dark World Thor was ordered in 2013 you can understand why I suppose, However even the start of the year one that had gone out of Paypal's 180 day limit (Just) has been sent back due to being through a ' Third party merchant' (Paypal) Again I ask you to put your house in order OSB....

This thread does look indeed to be dead , no one likes to see a good name get a bad rep , but this is retail , and retail you can't afford to be sentimental , and good customer service is what your company is rated on ....this phrase has been hammered out for a while now, but if OSB were on the high street they would have closed down ages ago . If they had had more than one person doing all the orders etc then they would have been able to cope . I'm so glad that after a lot of (I'll be the first to admit )

Pestering in my part I got my amazing Spider-Man 2 on May 27th especially I see that some people are still waiting for him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it's only a matter of time before someone gets the police involved ...I noticed one guy stated he'd drive down to their address in person

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've just got notification from paypal that my money for marty mcfly has been refunded (within 5 days). no response form onesixthbruce after their initial reply to my paypal resolution request.

after all this, I'm not prepared to pay extra for a marty figure, so i'll probably wait now for marty part 2 with hoverboard.

disappointed, but it could have been worse

Everyone who has a preorder with them should be pushing Google Wallet/Paypal/their bank for a refund. I don't know if the refunds are coming directly from OSB themselves or are just a form of buyer protection, but you will not receive one by contacting OSB.

Such a shame i like Wai Man even though he was a rival.I hope he does not go under and can claw his way back from this.

This might help you guys a bit; I ordered one of the Isobelle Pascha figures they had on sale the other day (I'd ordered it before I read up on their recent... issues), and just on Sunday I got an email stating it had been dispatched via Royal Mail Signed For. Tracking number seems to be valid and everything. Mazzik had sig'd the email too.

I'll let you guys know if/when it arrives. At the moment they still seem to be operating on some level.

Update : It's out for delivery as of today, so there's that at least. Don't know if that gives any hope to all you folk waiting on preorders.

This might help you guys a bit; I ordered one of the Isobelle Pascha figures they had on sale the other day (I'd ordered it before I read up on their recent... issues), and just on Sunday I got an email stating it had been dispatched via Royal Mail Signed For. Tracking number seems to be valid and everything. Mazzik had sig'd the email too.

I'll let you guys know if/when it arrives. At the moment they still seem to be operating on some level.

Update : It's out for delivery as of today, so there's that at least. Don't know if that gives any hope to all you folk waiting on preorders.

Buying stuff that they have in stock, and getting items that you have on pre-order for over a year are entirely different.

OSB are probably paying out a lot to disgruntled customers at the mo', and in the interim, selling stock that is not moving well, if at all, at sale prices.

Until there is a verifiable upturn in OSBs fortunes and customer service, only a fool would put down a deposit with them for a pre-order, at present.

Back