What's up with OneSixthBruce?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got an update email from Mazzik to say that Iron Men figures are about to ship imminently so hopefully that is good news for some.

I've emailed them numerous times about a refund for the dark knight armoury, with no reply. So I've had to make a facebook account to try and get their attention. Two posts later still no acknowledgement whatsoever. Ridiculous.

Keep pestering them and open a paypal dispute if you are still covered. I got a full refund after opening a paypal dispute.

I emailed Maz today to see how he's doing and he said there are a lot of Marty McFlys just in, so look out for those if you're waiting!

Im about to order my Raiden from onesixthbruce. You guys recommend or should i use somewhere else for UK Hot Toys?

Im about to order my Raiden from onesixthbruce. You guys recommend or should i use somewhere else for UK Hot Toys?
Don't! It's not worth it. They may be a bit cheaper but having experienced the frustration and waiting, it's not worth the hassle. If you buy from them, don't go down the pre-order route, because by the time you make the final payment, the 180-day paypal protection would no longer be valid.

As with what others are saying, I wouldn't go place an order with them unless you are willing to be extremely patient - a few notable UK suppliers are ToyHQ, The Good the Bad and the Robot, Collectibles Direct, Direct Collectibles - or my favourite on eBay is Loontentoys.

So far I haven't received any of my pre-orders. Still waiting for Starlord and had to cancel my Maleficent order as I bought it elsewhere. I have a third PO open but I dunno whether to ask and see if I can transfer the deposit from that over to the my Starlord PO.

Does anyone have any advice on how to open a paypal dispute? I've emailed OSB plenty of times and even had to open a facebook account to try and get their attention, but still being ignored. I've been patient but just want my refund and they're clearly not interested in doing it in a decent way so I may have to just go through paypal. Just not sure how I go about it as I've never needed to before.

Does anyone have any advice on how to open a paypal dispute? I've emailed OSB plenty of times and even had to open a facebook account to try and get their attention, but still being ignored. I've been patient but just want my refund and they're clearly not interested in doing it in a decent way so I may have to just go through paypal. Just not sure how I go about it as I've never needed to before.

I'm fed up waiting too, have emailed 5 or 6 times requesting a refund on Batman armoury paid over a year ago and no reply.

Will give it a couple more weeks and then decide what to do.

2 years, 3 months. Not a single reply to an email. Ah, they must be too busy.

Unfortunately, if your payment was more than 180 days ago, you are NOT able to open a paypal dispute and have lost all your money.

This guys post on Facebook sums it up pefectly for me

Joseph Falham: You HAVE to let your customers know whether our orders are guaranteed, because a lot of the items people have pre-ordered are either sold out or ridiculously expensive to get hold of now (Star Lord for example). If you can't fulfil what people have pre-ordered, we need to: a) know so we can try and source them elsewehere; and b) be refunded.

If OSB can definitely fulfil the order then i'm happy to wait, i'm also o.k with being refunded and told they can't fulfil the order, but im stuck in Limbo as OSB seemed to have stopped all communication.

After reading all these horror stories and how clueless OSB is in handling their business, they need to refund everyone and close shop. They apparently suck at customer service and do not know how to handle these issues. Who cares how "nice" they are or if they're good people.

Unfortunately, if your payment was more than 180 days ago, you are NOT able to open a paypal dispute and have lost all your money.

Google Wallet is only 120 days too. Guess I'm screwed out of my deposit.

After reading all these horror stories and how clueless OSB is in handling their business, they need to refund everyone and close shop. They apparently suck at customer service and do not know how to handle these issues. Who cares how "nice" they are or if they're good people.

Their limited activity seems to resigned to Instagram, as people haven't started 'badgering' them there. At this point I'd imagine they have issues actually refunding people, not because they're busy trying to complete their orders, but because it would eat into their operating costs / put them out. Likely hoping they can lead people's preorders along and still get the full payment.

It's ridiculous. Looking forward to some Facebook stories about people forcing refunds through / trading standards.

They put up HT Princess Leia for pre-order today, so they are still in business.

Anyone who puts down a deposit with OSB, in light of all the negative feedback that OSB have received both here and on Facebook, have no excuse to cry foul if/when OSB finally go belly-up.

It's like watching a car crash in slow motion.

I have said it before and I'll say it again , while this current crisis is going on they employed more staff to help with this ever increasing backlog then they are never ever going to get on top of the situation, while they keep their head in the sand things are never going to improve , they should stop notices for pre orders until they can get on top of things , yes I can appreciate that they'd miss out on new figures but surely making existing customers with thousands of pounds wrapped up in preorders happy and satisfied is more important. The way things are going with more and more people getting annoyed i can see this forum filling up with more and more angry and frustrated people well into the new year

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They should return peoples deposits and payments for figures that are overdue, when/if the figures come into stock they should offer those people the first chance to buy.

They should return peoples deposits and payments for figures that are overdue, when/if the figures come into stock they should offer those people the first chance to buy.

They should, but chances are they won't. I say everyone who has Pre orders with this site, request immediate reunds.

Back