What's up with OneSixthBruce?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember back when I started collecting HT figs circa 2009 OSB was my first port of call for figures. Shame to see how much of a shambles OSB become. I would like to think that it was a genuine case of mismanagement by Wai Man and not a deliberate attempt to screw people around.

Well I just received my refund. Nearly £400. Money I never really expected to see again.

He does generally seem to want to sort this mess out. I felt forced to go though Actionfraud before xmas then got contacted by Pc Roberts telling me he is dealing with the case.

I then received the refund email this week looking details from osb. I opted for bank transfer. Payment was quick

Hopfully the rest will get sorted also.

Hi, i've just seen the new hot toys doc brown teaser and i know I'm going to cave in and buy! I used to go with onesxthbruce but after the debacle with marty, and losing money on that figure, I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good alternative trustworthy UK dealer? I figured this may be the best place to ask as i guess others will have been in a similar situation?

cheers

dave

Hi, i've just seen the new hot toys doc brown teaser and i know I'm going to cave in and buy! I used to go with onesxthbruce but after the debacle with marty, and losing money on that figure, I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good alternative trustworthy UK dealer? I figured this may be the best place to ask as i guess others will have been in a similar situation?

cheers

dave
You can't go wrong with Collectables Direct or Collectable kitbash..

I hear great things on Collectibles Direct, never seen a bad word about them.

Lee Ward at the good the bad and the robots. The guy is a legend seriously sorted me out loads of times.

Still waiting on over £300 from this guy :-( I've even sent mails to suggest a compromise with an in stock item and some cash as a refund too, no reply to multiple mails, Doubt I'll ever see my money again, Bitterly disappointed in this whole debacle, I trusted this guy, So much for trust....

Never used Collectibles Direct – I'll look at their site. I have used Collectable Kitbash though, with no problems.

I got my Batman Returns set from them and I've got the BvS set and a die cast Iron Man on pre-order with them. Highly recommend Collectibles Direct!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got my Batman Returns set from them and I've got the BvS set and a die cast Iron Man on pre-order with them. Highly recommend Collectibles Direct!

Can also strongly recommend Collectibles Direct. have used them several times for various iron man figures with absolutely no problems :) :clap

Be sure not to mix them up with 'Direct Collectables'... thats a whole other story.

Guys, if you are struggling with one sixth Bruce, you can, with a bit of digging on the Internet, find his home address. He owed me over £500 pounds and didn't respond to me once in 10 months. I went round to see him at home, I had the money back in my account the next day. It's the only way you will ever get a response from him. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I guess the question all of us are asking, was he hooked up to life-saving medical devices, or a full body cast because of his back? Something?

Or just going about life casually like any other scam artist do?

No, he was complaining about his back but he was walking fine. He was a bit surprised to receive a knock on his door! He said he had supply issues and had been struggling with his back but as I said to him, it doesn't stop him sending an en email! Any way he refunded me in full straight away. Hope you guys manage to get sorted!

Can I ask for his home address? He owes me £400 and have had no response from him for about a year and a half. You can PM me if you'd rather not post it here. If he's close enough I'd seriousl consider driving to his house.

Hi I am sorry but I have been advised not to do that. However, if you search his name, wai man, and his website into google I was able to find a webpage displaying info about his website which had his home address. Have a look, you can find it quite easily.

Back