What's up fellow statue enthusiasts.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fenixjt

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey there,

Wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I am 34 years old gamer, software analyst, live in Austin, Tx, and just started collecting just last year. Soon after found this forum of enthusiasts just like myself but haven't really taken the time to say hello!

With SDCC around the corner, I have been frequenting the forum a lot more recently and decided to invest more into my hobby. Also am curious as to what everyone else is so hyped about this SDCC?!

I am looking forward to all the new Star Wars, Marvel and DC collectibles my wallet will allow!

Let the collecting continue...

fenix

Last edited:
Whilst I love the idea of statutes (I have a 007 SSC PF Sean Connery figure) it did not take me long to figure out that with weight and size being a consideration to us...1/6 was the way to go.

But...When I see some really well made statues...I sometimes regret that choice. There are some really great pieces out there...I really like that Hulk-Buster Ironman statue.

So you are amongst the right crowd here my friend, welcome

Back