What's up fellas...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tatoman2525

Super Freak
Reaction score
Been a collector for quite some time now. I have been posting for the last few years on Spawn.com and figured to venture out elsewhere. I've heard quite a lot of good stuff about Sideshow Freaks from some of my fellow boardmembers from the Spawn boards so i figured I'd check it out.

My collection consists of a bit of everything. I collect Hasbro, Mattel, McFarlane, Neca, Mezco, Sideshow, Hot Toys, statues, mini busts, 7th Kingdom, and graphic novels. With slightly over 3000 pcs., I consider my collection one of my many pride and joys (even though a large percentage of it is stored away due to lack of space). I look forward to spending some time here and getting to know some of you.

-Oscar

Welcome. Post some pictures of you collection.

I was afraid one of you gents would ask:D At this moment, I am what many of you would call a modern day hoarder:eek: Unfortunately, I do not have a big enough living facility to properly accomadate all of my goodies.

This is my 8' x 12' storage area
HPIM5129.jpg

HPIM5131.jpg

HPIM5132.jpg

The far wall is completely pegged to hoard all my classic or older Spawn figures. There must be 200 figures thoughout that wall. Unfortunately this has become a stock room, so I cannot even get in there to take pictures:eek:
HPIM5138.jpg

HPIM5131-1.jpg

Welcome Oscar! :wave

Thanks, brother

As you guys can see, I have too much to properly display. My wife and I are in the process of building our new home, but it will probably be some time before that's completed. Til then, my collection is in no condition to be displayed, but simply stored:eek: I couldn't post too many pics, since I'm a newb here.

That's a huge collection dude!!!! But very, very cool!!! :rock :rock :rock
I especially like your Hot Toys collection!!! I have the Bank Robber Joker and Machiko too!!! Great figures!!! :)

You gonna display it all in your new house? Build an extra room for your collectibles?

That's a huge collection dude!!!! But very, very cool!!! :rock :rock :rock
I especially like your Hot Toys collection!!! I have the Bank Robber Joker and Machiko too!!! Great figures!!! :)

You gonna display it all in your new house? Build an extra room for your collectibles?

Absolutely, bro;) I have an Ikea within a couple of miles from my current home and I have 5 detolfs at this moment. But when you have no room to properly display your stuff, it really sucks:(

I love the BR Joker. It is one of my favorite pieces in my collection. I wish I knew HT was going to be making the DX edition before I bought it:( We all know that these are pricey pieces regardless of how much money you make. But since I collect a little bit of everything, I need to be selective on those high end items I choose to add into my arsenal.

Last edited:
:wave Howdy & :welcome to the FREAKS Show, Oscar! :wave

Sweet collection! :rock

Thanks, partner:) It's nice to see a community that welcomes it's new comers with such interest;) I already feel that I will enjoy my time here chatting with some fine people for some time to come;)

Welcome to the Show Oscar, Your Collection is still Impressive

Colossus,

I wish I can provide better collection pics for you guys:eek: I know some of you here have some kick a** collections and I am very eager to see them. I will do my best to show some of you guys better shots of all that the crap I have. As collectors, we can all understand that this hobby has no limits or no boundaries. When you have too much s***, you make more room. But we all know that only lasts so long:rolleyes::D

In case anyone doesn't know, Oscar here is the F'N MAN!!! :rock

Welcome to the Freakshow buddy!

(psst, it's Cosmic Cow from Spawn ;))

In case anyone doesn't know, Oscar here is the F'N MAN!!! :rock

Welcome to the Freakshow buddy!

(psst, it's Cosmic Cow from Spawn ;))

Holys***! One of my better friends on the Spawn board! Nice to know you're around here, Titus;)

Back