Whats the shipping likeley to be on the sideshow lifesize wolf predator bust ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im no expert but I would say $100-$200 and at the very most $300. Its sh%t living in the uk when u want this kinda stuff

estimate though , thats the word I don't like!.
What if I ain't got enough deniro !. Surely they will hang on for a few weeks the bastards ! :lol I'm crossing my fingers now.

After a certain length of time, you will have to pay storage charges :lol which aint cheap. Being in the U.K we do get basically screwed. :rotfl

For a box the size this one will come in I am sure it would be exspensive! I think they charge after ten days or something like that though, which isnt too bad.

For a box the size this one will come in I am sure it would be exspensive! I think they charge after ten days or something like that though, which isnt too bad.

I'm gonna have this money ready , already got my £150 ready for the next flexpay . I 'm hoping to be able to pick this up at whatever cost the day it arrives to avoid any other ^^^^ ups. I will simply keep checking online to see where it is. Once it arrives go and get it. Come September I need to pay for the Indy pf so hopefully this should all be sorted by then.

I'm gonna have this money ready , already got my £150 ready for the next flexpay . I 'm hoping to be able to pick this up at whatever cost the day it arrives to avoid any other ^^^^ ups. I will simply keep checking online to see where it is. Once it arrives go and get it. Come September I need to pay for the Indy pf so hopefully this should all be sorted by then.

Its a good thing you meantioned customs etc to! So i'll have to keep some aside to. I'd hate it to arrive and me not have the money for charges! So thank you! :D

no problem man , I just got off the phone to customs and they said its likely the charges could be around 25 % of the price of the piece so about £100.00 but he said it could be up to 40% !. I'm gonna keep about £200.00 aside for this.

no problem man , I just got off the phone to customs and they said its likely the charges could be around 25 % of the price of the piece so about £100.00 but he said it could be up to 40% !. I'm gonna keep about £200.00 aside for this.
Maybe I should have asked this earlier, but is this piece coming from the US warehouse? Last time I checked, it was shipping from the EU warehouse, so why the high tax?

Important Product Information

This item will be shipping ONLY from our U.S. warehouse and qualifies for FREE shipping within the domestic United States. If you live outside the domestic U.S., you will receive a discount for US$60 off the cost of shipping this item to you!*

I wish....

I'll do the same then, hopefully we both get lucky :rock2

Back