what's the difference between toy soldier and soldier story bodies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not very "clear" pics, but the upper bodies alone have enough distinct characteristics between them to show the differences between the two bodies.

Soldier Story:
soldier_story_nude_ranger.JPG

Toy Soldier:
neilfig.jpg

Soldier Story: One of the best nude in market. It's quality is up there with Hottoys True Type
Toy Soldier: Bad nude to start with. Lack of key articulations and ULTRA LOOSE joints. I have one that so floppy like a rag doll.

DISCLAIMER: My post is simply an opinion based on what I know of Soldier Story & Toy Soldier and does not reflect the views of other members within this forum or other forums.

--

Toy Soldier: A reputable 1:6 company who produced some very worthwhile 1:6 military accessories, boxed figures, etc.

Soldier Story: SCUMBAG PIECE OF $%*& company that I would never purchase any products from . . . period . . . you can't pay me to buy their products nor would I accept any free products from them.

Soldier Story FTW. Toy Soldier is stuck in the 90's.

Hi, Im looking for a body which is compatable with a Hot toys head,does the "1/6 scale soldier story fcs tf ver body " neck post fit ok?

Cheers

DISCLAIMER: My post is simply an opinion based on what I know of Soldier Story & Toy Soldier and does not reflect the views of other members within this forum or other forums.

--

Toy Soldier: A reputable 1:6 company who produced some very worthwhile 1:6 military accessories, boxed figures, etc.

Soldier Story: SCUMBAG PIECE OF $%*& company that I would never purchase any products from . . . period . . . you can't pay me to buy their products nor would I accept any free products from them.

So..... what makes you hate them so much?

Back