What's some of your favorite female figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My current favorite is Shunya's Demon:

IMG_1078.jpg

Right now I only have Willie Scott and I'm about to get rid of all my Hasbro Temple figs since Sideshow is making better display pieces :lol

I do plan on buying Silk Spectre II though since I liked the film and she's hot. :lol I would definitely buy a Black Widow from HT if they made her, too. I'm possibly buying Adora from the MOTUC line too.

The MegaHouse Queen's Blade PVC statues are outstanding IMO. Here are a few that I have displayed:

Echidna:

2401098097_7889c45cf1_o.jpg

Airi:

2476709663_aacc84d566_b.jpg

Cattleya:

2551781697_e6c48ca478_b.jpg

Melona:

3126619472_e6c7f61b71_b.jpg

Nanael:

3133417861_a1b13fb4ce_b.jpg

Leina:

3705172633_78761135d5_b.jpg

I have several more from the line as well, but either they are not open or not photographed...they look great displayed together on a shelf.

No offense but this line is really perverted. I can tell you can take all of their tops off, and if the pink goo comes off of Melona then well, Christ. I think they're hideously proportioned. Sculpted and painted nicely but very...perverted. Not the kind of thing a guy would have out on display if he had a girlfriend I'm sure.

No offense but this line is really perverted. I can tell you can take all of their tops off, and if the pink goo comes off of Melona then well, Christ. I think they're hideously proportioned. Sculpted and painted nicely but very...perverted. Not the kind of thing a guy would have out on display if he had a girlfriend I'm sure.

Shows what you know...I've been married for 15 years and my wife has no problem with me displaying these in my collection room....

Don't be so uptight.

Though I don't have a collection like that, my wife thinks most of the 'fantasy' Manga’s are just that, fantasy!
She likes my Booty Babe too… and my Tom of Finland… funnily enough!

At the end of the day your average superhero is pretty deformed in the musculature department to make the teenage boys and homoerotic fans happy... these are caricatures, nothing more.
Some can swerve a bit close to 'questionable', but most are harmless enough!

Heres Franken-Babe (review soon!)-

extreme4.jpg

extreme2.jpg

extreme6.jpg

Shows what you know...I've been married for 15 years and my wife has no problem with me displaying these in my collection room....

Don't be so uptight.
They're still perverted as all heck and there's no way you can deny that.

Machiko looks bad ass. But she'll be onely being the only 12 inch female i have. =(

The other one looks rather whorish, no thanks!

Machiko is my fave 12" and the only one I really own.

Takara Catwoman and SS Lara Croft.

I have been wanting that Takara Catwoman for some time, but just cannot get one in black.

I think my favorite smaller scale fig would be the DC Direct Wonder Woman Series 1:

7727_a_full.jpg

In no particular order...

Hot Toys She-Predator with custom Battle Axe
SHEPREDATORPOSTER.jpg

Triad's Customized Nat DX AKA: Ultraviolet
ultimatemillase1gunfire.jpg

My IKE-CON Resident Evil Alice
MOVIEMILLAposter.jpg

Selene
ULTIMATESELENEgunfire.jpg

Gold, Silver & Bronze Guardian figures with real metal chain mail.
GG5.jpg

SILVER1.jpg

bronzeguardian8.jpg

I will also most likely be getting Hot Toys Silken Floss & Silk Spectre.
Until then, these above are my favorites.

here are some shots of figures from the creator's labo series, based on renowned japanese artist shunya yamash ita's work.

this is Arisa. i love the "kinky rocker girl" look. :naughty

the guitar is really detailed too. it's one of my favourite statues, and i'm not even really into anime stuff...

mods, i have censored her naughty bits, so i hope this doesn't contravene the forum rules. if it still does, do let me know and i'll provide a "pg-13" version. :D

Arisa1.jpg

Arisa2.jpg

Arisa3.jpg

Arisa4.jpg

Arisa5.jpg

here's another one of shunya's girls: MC Nozuato. she has this world war II "spitfire" theme which i really liked. :D

the old browning machine gun is pretty awesome too...

MCNozuato1.jpg

MCNozuato2.jpg

MCNozuato3.jpg

MCNozuato4.jpg

MCNozuato5.jpg

i love the way shunya draws his women. obviously.
hope u guys like the pics...

Heres some of my favorite female figure in my collection

triad toys eon flux
rv9daq.jpg

shunyas work
1zybrwy.jpg

ikki tousen
141vadf.jpg

barones bash
24fe92x.jpg

Last edited:
Just threw this togeather, I have a Tony Stark on the way and figured he'd need some help adjusting to his new surroundings.

PICT1858.jpg

7UPDATED_CHACHA.jpg

Only a matter of time until mine arrives.

That is an awesome figure. Waiting on the other Goemon figures
to see if I like them. If so, I will order her as well. I don't expect her
to sell out through the Sideshow U.S. warehouse anytime soon.

Back