What's my statue, prop, diorama worth?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know :( I really want to get one of these... But not pay way over the odds for it. Hopefully one will crop up.

I would say the queen and power loader are of similar price as I believe the Power Loader is very hard to get a hold of. There's a guy on eBay selling his for $5999.00. Which is by far excessive lol... Don't think he really wants to sell it. [emoji33]

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.
They must have gone up recently, which is odd as there is a 1/4 version of the loader coming out. $5999 is nuts, a year ago I saw a couple sell for $300-400.

Yeah, way too much, that other one only went for £400 because us donuts didn't bid on it. :lol

Shotgun on the next Big Chap maquette ;)

Python, what's the Big Chap Maquette?

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Not telling you. you might try and outbid me if one comes up... ;)

I made an offer but the seller said he would let the auction run...
He sold it the next day to someone else
frown.png

Oh yeah, I remember that now haha.

No. You can be patient. I sold new one for 1600, in the box. You should pay no more than 1500-1800.

You should only have 20-25% markup. New was 1299. + shipping. This piece is HUGE! People dont seem to hold on in the long run.

You should only have 20-25% markup. New was 1299. + shipping. This piece is HUGE! People dont seem to hold on in the long run.

IIRC the retail price was actually $945. I got mine from a forum member for $1,250 shipped.

Hey guys. Trying to pick up my first Alien Piece and the only one I'm truly in love with is the Big Chap Maquette. Looking at ebay there's upwards of $2000 differences in price among ones that have sold. (2000-4000) So I really can't get an idea of which end of that scale is more typical. What would you say I should reasonably expect to pay?

I knew it would be expensive given the popularity and the $800 original price point but I didn't think it would be so high. I saw the ebay prices and was all...
tumblr_min9ciQuNr1s67vyfo9_r2_500.gif

It will take me a very long time but I WILL OWN ONE. :lol

Back