What's in your Order List from Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just cancelled some orders...but here is what I have now:

Darkness PF Exclusive -- DK
Captain America PF regular --
Kroenen bobblehead -- DK

Waitlist:
Kroenen 1:1 helmet
Captain America PF Exclusive

That's it for now. :)

Not much actually...

Hot Toys Aliens warrior
Hot Toys Aliens Power Loader
Medicom Exclusive Sandtrooper RAH

And on wait list:

Medicom Yoda VCD
Medicom Boba Fett RAH

SolidLiquidFox said:
What the...? the great Jen shopping spree of 2007 taking a break? :D

Yes I had to pull in the reins a bit..was getting a little out of hand! :lol Only cancelled the Venom statue and a couple items I was on the waitlist for...needed $$ for Hellboy. :D

Too much from both Sideshow (exclusives) and Adam (everything else)... although I have cut back a lot... didn't order most of the Star Wars and Marvel stuff... well some of it anyway... ok, this cold turkey crap is hard to do! I'm trying!!!! :rotfl

Jen said:
Yes I had to pull in the reins a bit..was getting a little out of hand! :lol Only cancelled the Venom statue and a couple items I was on the waitlist for...needed $$ for Hellboy. :D

I hear ya. SDCC 2007 is just around the corner and I think we will need our credit cards strong and healthy. Marvel product alone will murder many wallets. :emperor

ok heres my order:

SS= 1/4 Darth Maul
SS= 1/4 Alien3 Maq
SS= 1/1 Combat Endo Head
SS= 20" Hunter Killer
SS= 12" Plo Koon
SS= 12" Asjji Ventress
SSHT= 12" Endo
SSHT= Elder on Throne
SSHT= Aliens, Alien
SSHT= Aliens, Power Loader

Any USCM, 12" HT
5 down 7 to go :)-------though i only have apone, drake, hudson for the members :(
Any SW 12" jedi's / Sith
ALL HT P2 preds

i belive thats it

SolidLiquidFox said:
I hear ya. SDCC 2007 is just around the corner and I think we will need our credit cards strong and healthy. Marvel product alone will murder many wallets. :emperor

SDCC will be a turnpoint for me also. That's why I wrote DK to some of my orders. I might cancel the others depending on the new LOTR, SW and Marvel items.

BTW, I really hope to see more marvel comic based products and not movie.

Deep breath----

(Definite Keeper)
(Looking to cancel order and order the non-exclusive from a Canadian website to negate shipping and custom fees)

Star Wars 12-inch Figures Leia as Boushh - Sideshow Exclusive
Star Wars 12-inch Figures Plo Koon - Sideshow Exclusive
Star Wars 12-inch Figures Asajj Ventress - Sideshow Exclusive
Star Wars 12-inch Figures Buboicullaar Creature Pack - Sideshow Exclusive Edition
Star Wars - Medicom Toy RAH 1/6th Scale Figure Boba Fett
Star Wars 12-inch Figures Derjarik Holochess Set Expansion Pack - Sideshow Exclusive
Star Wars 12-inch Figures Princess Leia - Sideshow Exclusive
Star Wars - Medicom Toy RAH 1/6th Scale Figure Jango Fett
Star Wars Dioramas - Polystone Enviorama NON-ATTENDEE - 'This is No Cave' Space Slug Enviorama - 30th Anniversary Exclusive
(WAITLIST) The Lord of the Rings 12-inch Figure Faramir, Son of Denethor - Sideshow Exclusive
James Bond 12-inch Figures George Lazenby as James Bond - Legacy Collection
James Bond 12-inch Figures Roger Moore as James Bond - Legacy Collection
James Bond 12-inch Figures Sean Connery as James Bond - Legacy Collection
(ON THE WAY AS I TYPE THIS--- ARRIVAL THURSDAY)
Star Wars 12-inch Figures NON-ATTENDEE - Luke Skywalker - Rebel Hero : Yavin IV - 30th Anniversary Exclusive

Not for lack of want or funds, but my list is rather small at this point:

Yoda 1:1 bust

Slug-o-rama

Darth Maul Ex PF

Come on Sideshow, release something for me to buy! :monkey5

gambit said:
SDCC will be a turnpoint for me also. That's why I wrote DK to some of my orders. I might cancel the others depending on the new LOTR, SW and Marvel items.

BTW, I really hope to see more marvel comic based products and not movie.

I hear you loud and clear on that one.

SDCC last year was a turning point for me. I cancelled all SW 12" exclusives and quit that line after I saw Jabba. I had a perfect record on exclusives for that line too. I decided to streamline most of the small purchases (Electric Tiki, VCD, RAH, etc) because I came to the conclusion that those are are the ones that kill your budget for the nicer most expensive pieces.

I've got:

Leia Boushh Exclusive
Asajj Exclusive
Dejarik Chess Table Exclusive
ANH Leia Exclusive
Medicom Jango Fett.

I'll probably end up canceling the chess table unless there's a really good reason to keep it, (come on CIV, don't let me down...)

SolidLiquidFox said:
I decided to streamline most of the small purchases (Electric Tiki, VCD, RAH, etc) because I came to the conclusion that those are are the ones that kill your budget for the nicer most expensive pieces.

Ditto on that. I also made a cost calculation previoulsy and came to same conclusion. eg: I am paying 60$ shipment to a 12" figure, whereas I paid 90 $ to Frodo PF. Accordingly, I cancelled all the small purchases. I have only Faramir exc on order from 12" line, which will highly likely to be cancelled.

gambit said:
Ditto on that. I also made a cost calculation previoulsy and came to same conclusion. eg: I am paying 60$ shipment to a 12" figure, whereas I paid 90 $ to Frodo PF. Accordingly, I cancelled all the small purchases. I have only Faramir exc on order from 12" line, which will highly likely to be cancelled.

I have been preparing for the past 6 months using this philosophy for the Jack Sparrow Cinemaquette.

At Sideshow:
Star Wars 12" Leia as Boushh Exclusive
Star Wars 12" Plo Koon Exclusive
Terminator 12" Sarah Connor Exclusive
Star Wars 12" Princess Leia Exclusive
Medicom 1/6 RAH Jango Fett

At Alter Ego:
Hot Toys 12" Endoskeleton

At HobbyLink Japan:
Medicom 1/6 RAH Bruce Lee

All keepers, unless something better comes along. :D

Marvel
MARVEL® Premium Format - Captain America - Sideshow Exclusive
Marvel Emma Frost White Queen Comiquette - Sideshow Exclusive
Marvel ® Comiquette Mary Jane Comiquette - Sideshow Exclusive
Marvel Versus Series Dioramas - X-Men VS Sentinel No. 2 - Beast and White Queen – Sideshow Exclusive
Marvel Comics Daredevil Legendary Scale Bust - Sideshow Exclusive

Star Wars
Star Wars Premium Format Figures Darth Maul - Sideshow Exclusive
Star Wars 12-inch Figures Princess Leia
Star Wars 12-inch Leia as Boushh Sideshow Exclusive
Star Wars 12-inch Asajj Ventress - Sideshow Exclusive
Star Wars 12-inch Figures Buboicullaar Creature Pack - Sideshow Exclusive

Lord of the Rings
The Lord of the Rings 12-inch Figure Faramir, Son of Denethor - Sideshow Exclusive

Other
Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece - ALIENS Power Loader
Legend 1:4 Lord of Darkness Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive
Army of Darkness Ash Premium Format - Sideshow Exclusive

Last edited:
Back